Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Mable

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mable on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 1209

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mable (Pin 1209)

Mable

Photos of Mable

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mable

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mable isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
38 comments

Hello everybody, my name is Mable. I am a curvy brunette who is more than ready, willing and able. I wont say my age but you can call a milf. We can talk about anything you like especially pure filth. I am sat here in my stockings too. I am wearing them just for you. So call me I am waiting for you, agent number 1209. Call me on and enter PIN 1209 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mable on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 1209

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mable

2 months ago

Hi guys thanks for your comments -my feet are size 3 and ooh Pete you've made my pussy go all tingly 😘😏

4 months ago

Love your body Mable, that arse, cock twitching thoughts of you in stockings bent over and my tongue between your ass cheeks. Pete x

6 months ago

Hey Mable, what size are your feet then :D

6 months ago

Lovely Arse being Licked out Mark

10 months ago

hi my boobs are 44d and they look magnificent in this red satin basque matching panties and stockings- it is christmas after all xx

10 months ago

Mable what's your bra size please? Xx

10 months ago

Profound apologies Mable for all of a sudden disappearing just now. First of all the landline rang and then one of my brothers started shouting and bawling his face off in a drunken rage. All I can do is apologise. A First time scots caller who promises to ring you again soon.

1 year ago

hello chris and anonymous fan sorry about the delay in responding but reading your comments has got me horny horny horny so call me up :-)

1 year ago

Hi Mabel, Enjoyed our preliminary chat at lunchtime. I will ring again as soon as I can; when I can get my cock out and masturbate as you describe what I should do to the young secretary who has been showing her knickers. Can’t wait. Chris

1 year ago

Hi sexy I am layed in bed naked horny as hell wish you was here so we could kiss as you wank my hard cock as I finger your pussy then I would love to take you doggy and fuck that lovely tight pussy as I finger your arse baby xx xx xx xx

1 year ago

anyone up for some bad behaviour? mmmmm cum play xxxxxxxxx

1 year ago

ooh la la la la feeling frisky?

1 year ago

hi peter tut tut thought it was something i said! no worries i am sure we will speak again, thank you for letting me know xx

1 year ago

Sorry Mable for the rude ending hanging would you credit it the Window cleaner turned up hopefully I get another chance to pleasure each other. Peter x

1 year ago

thank you for your lovely comments peter I will be on later today if you are able to call.......mable xx

1 year ago

Wow my cock just harder for you Mable, the very thought of you in seamed stockings has got me doing ungentlemanly things if that’s ok, hopefully when you on and I’m fee I would love a filthy 69 chat before bending you over. Peter x

1 year ago

i'm horny for FANTASY phone sex xx

1 year ago

thank you peter i am wearing them now just for you, look forward to chatting soon xx

1 year ago

Hi Mable love a naughty 69 chat the thoughts of you nylon seamed stockings and suspenders. Peter x

1 year ago

ooh why thank you very much dave, i'd love to be your wet dream and more....DO call me up xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 1013)

Rose

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)

Sophie

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)