Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Olivia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Olivia on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 1818

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Olivia (Pin 1818)

Olivia

Photos of Olivia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Olivia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Olivia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
324 comments

Hi, my name is Olivia. I'm 33 and I've got a curvy size 12-14 body with huge 36E firm breasts. I've got long dark wavy hair and dark brown eyes and I'm very nicely tanned. My nickname would be Angel until I am naked as I am very classy until I'm horny and then you will see just how naughty I am. So, if you would like to try me out, cum on over and call me on 1818. Call me on and enter PIN 1818 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Olivia on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 1818

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Olivia

3 weeks ago

I miss you very much will you message on here to let us know your ok

3 weeks ago

When you come on soon?

4 weeks ago

Olivia, you are just a very special Lady. And I for one will never give up hope in cheating to you again. I just hope you are keeping well. And yes, we are all missing you. Richard xx

1 month ago

We all.miss you olivia

1 month ago

Olivia are you ok xx Come back soon missing you Tim

1 month ago

When you online

2 months ago

Please come back olivia,you know you enjoyed all the attention you were getting as well as all the hard sex which you loved.A very intimate admirer, xxxxx

2 months ago

Olivia are you ok

2 months ago

Olivia when will you be back?

2 months ago

There really can't be anyone more missed on this site as you. Please come back as soon as you can. Much affection, Richard xxx

2 months ago

Are you ok Olivia 💋 Tim

3 months ago

Missing you Olivia,nobody uses there mouth like you mmmm, A very satisfied recipient. xxxxxxx

3 months ago

Please come back Olivia,our last chat was o so naughty but sensual. xxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Come on olivia so we can have some horny fun together

3 months ago

Olivia where you gone will you be on today?

3 months ago

Hope your online on Friday Tim 💋

3 months ago

I hope you come on this evening olivia

3 months ago

Are you online,?

3 months ago

Can you come on tommorow morning I didnt manage to get through

3 months ago

So pleased your back,we will now be able to get horny again.Saving it all up for you. xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories