Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 12 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
547 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

5 days ago

That was nice nice baby😍😍 I see what you mean about you know who😉K xxx

5 days ago

Sacha I see my shadow has been leaving messages on my behalf again, I guess you will know the real ones. Andy

1 week ago

Love your suggesting of love by the fire🔥 we must do again every sunday😉👙yours always. Nigel.💐🌺🌸🌼🌹🌻X

1 week ago

Don’t tell anybody about us, as they will be jealous, Andy xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Sacha, hope you enjoyed the log fire, what else went on is between us (so others do not get jealous). You were great as always. Andy xxx

2 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, very very very very NICE, you sexy thing, love getting wet and hard with you, Mr N ;) xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hey Mis Nelson, Woooooow😍 timing was crap with credit but loved it all the same,Fuck your real lovely, Horny tart, Mr N;) xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Mr N its great as always look forward to our next session ;)

2 weeks ago

Keep trying to get you busy lady miss T

2 weeks ago

your welcome T x

2 weeks ago

Hey mr N.. i love it as always you made me cum sooo good, love it as always xx

2 weeks ago

Pete, i like emptying your ball bags as you know xx

2 weeks ago

Hey Andy yeah i like the adventures, they are great ;) x

2 weeks ago

Thanks miss came loads T

3 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, don’t worry I will be calling you sooner than later, you do the same for me as I do for you horny as fuck and always want you, Mr N xxxxxxxxxxx;)

3 weeks ago

This lady is an expert in emptying ball bags -pete

1 month ago

Sacha, hope you enjoyed the setting of our latest adventure, massage, love making and setting. take care until next time. Andy xxxx

1 month ago

Hey jay i look forward to giving you another kinky foot job ;)

1 month ago

I love you too

1 month ago

Hey Andy im looking forward to our happy place time :) xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Clara
(PIN: 7202)

Clara

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page