Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 14 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Sexy Sue

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sexy Sue on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 7186

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sexy Sue (Pin 7186)

Sexy Sue

Photos of Sexy Sue

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sexy Sue

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sexy Sue isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
102 comments

Hi my name is Sue and I am very sexy. I have got blonde hair and blue eyes with 38 DD bust. I love to please, tease and flirt with you. I love wearing sensual underwear so if you want to give me a call, please do. My agent number 7186. Call me on and enter PIN 7186 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sexy Sue on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 7186

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sexy Sue

5 months ago

Sue interview pending, wear you heels, it may help you GπŸ‘ 

5 months ago

Hi Sue Steve from West mids love to catch up and play againWhen you.re ready let me know β™₯️Xx

6 months ago

Hi Sue, glad to see your replies. Will still try the same mention time. Looking forward to chat with you soon. Miss you. 😘😘

6 months ago

Hiya, its ben, wanting to chat with you. Hope you are ok. How about 2230hrs over the weekend.

6 months ago

nice to see u back it was a nice catch up anthony

6 months ago

Anthony look forward to hearing from you again soon xxxx

6 months ago

Steve from the west midlands you are still in my top ten darling xxx

6 months ago

George How are you darling are you ready to take me on for the next position, I have new heels xxx

6 months ago

Hi Ben Hope you are keeping well, I still come on line if you let me lnow when you would like to chat I will maske sure I am there for you.xxx

6 months ago

Hi it’s dave love your photos number five I like a lot it’s little bit of pusie that dose it for me your one glamorous and sexy lady if you respond to this message I diffidently give you call so we can get down and dirty πŸ˜„

6 months ago

Haven't heard from you for a long time. Hope you are ok. Ben xx

6 months ago

Hi, its ben, wanting to see how you have been doing. Hope you are ok. Have not seen you for a long while.

9 months ago

checkin up with you to see if ur ok catch you soon anthony xx

9 months ago

nice chat catch you soon anthony xx

9 months ago

lovlt chat catch you soon xx anthony

9 months ago

what time you next on

9 months ago

Sue, wear those heels πŸ‘  again for our next fuck session, love the way you let me walk behind and up as your arse wiggled up my office steps darling, Joe xx

9 months ago

Gorgeous arse and legs

1 year ago

I want to be your dirty toilet slave!

1 year ago

Ooh Sue what a sight, I am all a tremble! Perhaps you are forgiven, I will have to see what you do next? G πŸ‘ πŸ’‹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Rose
(PIN: 1013)

Rose

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)