Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 12 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Shannon

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Shannon on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 6827

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Shannon (Pin 6827)

Shannon

Photos of Shannon

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Shannon

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Shannon isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

Hello my name is Shannon. I’m 21 years old. Are you looking for a very dirty girl? Who loves oral, anal and loves sucking cock? I’m a petite curvy brunette with very large tits that I love to have sucked, wanked over and played with. If you want to come through to me you will not regret it my agent number is 6827 Call me on and enter PIN 6827 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Shannon on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 6827

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Shannon

5 months ago

Would love to suck your big tits whilst my cock is rammed hard into your fanny hole Shannon

6 months ago

lovely woman with a very filthy mind

6 months ago

Shannon, just interrupted by the wife - sorry, BRIAN

6 months ago

Hi Shannon, if your chat is as filthy as your pics are sexy then I can’t wait to speak to you and fill your count with my hot spunk. Love Danny xx

6 months ago

Bet you could ride my 9 inch cock all day Shannon xx

6 months ago

I love pounding your cunt babe

6 months ago

Mmm hi b

6 months ago

fucking awesome! what a find is this lovely but extremely dirty young woman. I was blind but now I see the light as she is heavenly.

9 months ago

A sexy 22 year old lady

9 months ago

A superb lady who knows her way round a man's body, worth a call. Ray

10 months ago

Hi Shannon what's your bra size please? Xx

10 months ago

Shannon - what a wank - take care BRIAN

10 months ago

Shannon Is this you having an early night?

10 months ago

Shannon you aint half a cheeky little fucker. If I did skelp your arse you would not be able to sit down for weeks if not months LOL

10 months ago

Hi hun. U make my beansprout explode hun. Love adam xxx

10 months ago

Hi Shannon I thought you would be busy at college today studying the size of the other student's cocks and in the case of the female students the size and firmness of their tits rather than being online LOL A scots caller

10 months ago

Shannon after our first chat today, I WILL ring you again soon you cheeky mare. A nice scots male who is NOT 60 yr old

11 months ago

When are you back on?

11 months ago

hi shannon a washed out scot andy brill experience xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lol reply if you can

1 year ago

WOW - what a girl

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Clara
(PIN: 7202)

Clara

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories