Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
277 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

1 week ago

sexy Susie how are you you have hardly been on Marcus your boyfriend miss you sexy

1 week ago

Morning my darling girlfriend am going to give you a call today dinnertime my sexy loving caring girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend I have missed you speak to later ok X X

2 weeks ago

Hi susie! Hope your well.you weren't joking your stunning. Chat soon Diarmuid.

3 weeks ago

Good afternoon noon my number one girlfriend I have been thinking about you all day when I have been at work have you been thinking about your boyfriend to and I am missing you lots and lots and I am in love with you very much Suzie I want you so muc

3 weeks ago

Good morning my darling girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend and not very good this morning darling am in pain put my back out carrying something at work on Thursday how are you doing today what you got plan today your boyfriend j

4 weeks ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend am at work now I finish at 3 today I forgot to till you I have been ill with sick and flu message me back straight away Suzie

1 month ago

Good morning my lovely darling how are you doing today are you in lockdown a have been thinking about you too today have you been thinking about me what are you doing today my darling. Me am just chilling then am going to watch the football love you

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington my darling girlfriend am missing you so much what are you doing today a bet your laying down in the garden on your sun bed thinking about me like am thinking about you too I love you very much from Paul ashington XX

1 month ago

Paul you uses the same words to every girl on this site. No reputation left my dear.

1 month ago

Hi Suzie your my number one girlfriend that's just girls I used to go out with Suzie your my girlfriend the one I am in love with message me back love Paul X from ashington

1 month ago

Paul at Ashington how many girls do you talk to and call your girlfriend ? Lots and lots

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington roses are red violets are blue your so lovely and beautiful and very nice and you have lovely eyes and a lovely smile and a lovely laugh and you are a nice girlfriend I love by my loving side love you Suzie from as

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington my phone went off so I will call you Monday ok I have missed you very much and I have been thinking about you too have you been thinking about me I love you very much from Paul from ashington xxx

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington see you coming online today because I have missed you all week and I have been thinking about you too my darling girlfriend xxx

1 month ago

Good morning my darling girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington how are you doing today my lovely beautiful darling girlfriend with a nice smile and nice lips and eyes and a lovely body that's why I am in love with you sweet dreams my love have a n

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington I was going to call you before but your offline when are you going to be online again your boyfriend is not very well today full of cold I will message you later ok darling from ashington Paul X X X X X X X 💓💋

1 month ago

Roses are red violets are blue your so beautiful and lovely and sweet dreams my love I will be thinking about you and putting strewberrys for you so we can eat in bed love Paul X X X 💓💋 with cream and a bottle of wine to love you so much xx

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend did you have a dream about me last night I had a dream about you. Wishing you was with me under the bed sheets kissing and cuddling and fucking love you so much love Paul X message you later ok darling

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend I am missing you right now because I have no one to talk to because you are not here so am watching something on Netflix love you very much love Paul X X X X 💓 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul your boyfriend you are the love of my life nobody else and I am grateful I love you so much and have a great day my darling and I will call you Wednesday ok X X X 💓💋 love Paul X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 1013)

Rose

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)

Sophie

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)