Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Taniya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Taniya on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 1150

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Taniya (Pin 1150)

Taniya

Photos of Taniya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Taniya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Taniya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
41 comments

Hi Guys this is Taniya, I’m 26 years old 5 Ft 7 in tall with long blonde hair brown eyes, 36 DD size 14 really curvy in all the right places. I want to have some fun times with some fun guys online just like you. So why don’t you come over and tell me about you and we can have lots of fun together. Come and say hi Call me on and enter PIN 1150 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Taniya on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 1150

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Taniya

8 months ago

Taniyah loved our chat on Saturday and you letting me shoot and spunk all into your mouth and over your face have not come so much in ages, thank you will call you again as your are definitely one fucking sexy little cum slut. David

9 months ago

Tania thank you for our session this morning haven’t spunked so much in ages will definitely call again thank David

9 months ago

lovly catch up anthony

9 months ago

Hello my darling Tanayah! How are you?I enjoyed our chat over the weekend and looking forward to Wednesday.I hope you had an enjoyable weekend.Lots of love xxxxxRichard.

9 months ago

Hello sexy haven’t spoken to you for ages when are you online again? jay from Cardiff remember xx

9 months ago

Hi Boys I.am.back please come and chat again with me lots of love kisses Tannayah xxxxx♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

9 months ago

nice chat catch you soon anthony

10 months ago

Hello Taniyah I rang you a couple of Sunday ago but apparently you wasnt there. I dont know if you remember me. But never mind. I hope to speak to you soon. Rupert

1 year ago

Hello Taniya how you doing sexy are you coming online when? need to have chat you know 😘 Jay.

1 year ago

Hello naughty girl when are you online again miss our chat Jay.

1 year ago

Where were you? Stevie x

1 year ago

Oh Tanayah what a special young woman you are sweetie, have a think about what I said seriously, will now be looking for you forever, omg do I need you, you're a naughty sexy girl and will want more off, will have an hour with you on Tuesday , love you loads and loads your Stevie xxxxxx have loads to tell you xx

1 year ago

Hi Tanayah wow the other day was amazing when you hear my cock it drives you crazy makes your pussy dripping wet you came so hard the other day you was out of breath you want my cock so bad licking sucking and fucking it baby I would love to fuck your pussy everyday chat soon love u your sexy Paul xx xx mwah xx xx

1 year ago

Hi Tanaya. Great talking to my Bella Signora this morning. So love your voice n laugh. You make me feel special. Call you again later. I will have more sausages (wink wink) ready for my darling. A pig tarot amore mio x x

1 year ago

Hey Tanayah you coming online later after 7ish. jay.

1 year ago

Hi tanayah. Had a fantastic time with you and your little friend last night. Your one randy girl,and I look forward to talking again soon xxx

1 year ago

OMG! Incredible... we’d do it all! (Well almost!) loved it... Phil x

1 year ago

Right dirty bitch, in a good way if course!! 😏

1 year ago

Hey Tanayah sexy girl I love to see some new sexy pictures Jay. Cardiff

1 year ago

Hello honey let me know which day you are online again and what time 😘😘. Jay really looking forward to chat again sexy beast x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 1013)

Rose

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)

Sophie

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)