Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Sarah
    Hi there sexy Sarah, Gary here from north Yorkshire, had a few problems with my phone. That's why I have not been calling you. But I will call you soon hopefully. Hope you can message me.
  • 1 hour ago about Rose
    Tried again today but no luck - one ov thes days i will catch you . Miss you so much xx Philip
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    It s John here sorry about going on but I love you my sexy girlfriend have a great weekend speak soon from your boyfriend John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi JJ thank you for last nite hope your ok after your coughing fit.... xxx love Rich xx
  • 2 hours ago about Lana
    I think it’s about time Steve felt the full wrath of Lana, it sounds like he’s been being rather cocky, Think you should change that Lana.

Phone Sex Profiles: Diana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Diana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6898

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Diana (Pin 6898)

Diana

Photos of Diana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Diana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Diana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
179 comments

Hi my names Diana. I am a curvaceous woman with big bouncy titties and an arse to match. I am also single so I enjoy a swinging life with boys and girls. I love a bit of dirty chat, it gets me very, very sexed up and my pussy wet. So if you fancy hearing that pussy, you come and find me. Call me on and enter PIN 6898 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Diana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6898

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Diana

4 days ago

Talked to Diana this afternoon. My god she was amazing 💗❤️❤️ I will only talk to her when I call again! Thanks Diana. Steve xxxx

4 days ago

Hot tits

1 week ago

Omg that lovely sexy big bum of urs wud like to fuck you .then cummmmmm all ova those titties .phone u layers hope u on.

1 week ago

My amazing mistress you make me come so hard. Love Danny xx

1 week ago

When you bk on you sexy big tittied bitch xx

2 weeks ago

I know you read the comments Bob, my dirty little Irish wanker. Was a pleasure to chat with you today. Diana x

2 weeks ago

Thanks Kev. Appreciate the comment. Come back for more soon i hope. Diana x

3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for such a wonderful time, albeit too short.. speak soon xxx Kev xxx

1 month ago

Diana, lovely making you the centre of attention and looking after your needs with the help of Nicola, giving you two pairs of hands to caress your body and cock and pussy for you. Love Andy L 😘

1 month ago

When do you start?

1 month ago

Looking forward to the next massage Andy x love Diana x

1 month ago

Diana, so good giving you that Massage and getting so relax to the point you are In heaven before you pushed me onto my back to show how excited you got by pushing your cunt onto my face, Love Andy L 😘

1 month ago

Oh My God your amazing

1 month ago

Thank you for another wonderful call , so much passion, you always come up with the goods. Love Andy xx

1 month ago

Diana is simply incredible she knows just how to get you going can't wait until next time xx

2 months ago

Twins of kink Paul, thanks again Diana x

2 months ago

Impossible to overstate how good Diana is every time we speak. This flower of Scotland has all the qualities that turn mutual masturbation on the phone into deliciously intimate filthy fucking. Blissfully gifted, thanks again, P, XXX

2 months ago

Aww Andy, thankyou again. Hope it keeps flowing. Diana x

2 months ago

Diana, from one end of the UK to the other you work you magic with so much passion, you are one of the gems of the site always making that spunk flow. Keep up the good work. love Andy xx

2 months ago

I'll wank while watching you lick out another girl! I'll cum over both your mouths and watch you kiss and lick each other. You're so fucking horny Diana xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page