Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❤️
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Donna

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
480 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5 ft 2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being spanking, anal and role play, Call me on 1897. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

5 days ago

Donna how big are your boobs? And have they ever been any bigger?

1 week ago

Sorry Andy HB, I was busy this morning. Maybe we can connect soon? x

1 week ago

Stephen, I hope you had a good feeding and come back to me when you are hungry. x

1 week ago

Well hi Mrs I’m hungry and need feeding when you in so I can eat please xxxx Stephen

1 week ago

Hi Donna,Friday am ok Andy HB xxx

1 week ago

Adam, I loved our chat too. Sarah and I had a lovely time making your beansprout dick spurt. I think we should do it all again very soon. x

1 week ago

Big fan of eating Donna's arsehole. Can't wait to do it again soon. James

1 week ago

Hi Donna Friday morning would be good for me,lets get hot,your lover Andy HB ....lets make it the best yet lover!!

1 week ago

Hi hun. Loved our chat today. You and my girlfriend sarah. Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx

1 week ago

I'd love to hear from any guys that want to have a guided wank with me today!! I want to tease you for as long as you can take, and then a few more minutes on top!

2 weeks ago

Andy HB, I loved every second of our chat today. I can do either Thursday or Friday next week. Thank you for your understanding and I can't wait to hear your idea's! Big hugs and yummy kisses xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Donna was lovely chatting today,promised i would get back to you and leave a message,i will definitely talk again soon next thursday/friday whats the better day for you,your voice was even more sexy with the flu ha ha ha i have some ideas about tu

2 weeks ago

Andy HB, you will make my bloody month! My glass dildo will be ready and waiting, I can't wait to hear your voice my sexy lover xxx

2 weeks ago

Paul, we seem to have missed each other. I had a really long call, so you wouldn't have got through. I will be n again tomorrow evening, Friday and Saturday. I love when you are there and you wank for her and I x

2 weeks ago

Darling Donna i am so looking forward to talking with you on Friday,make sure your glass friend is on hand as i intend to make your day AndyHB xxx

2 weeks ago

Hang on till 530 Donna, I'll be at the mother inlaws about then...... Paul xx

2 weeks ago

My tits are hear and ready for sucking, give me a call and I will let you listen in

2 weeks ago

Hey Andy HB, yes I will make sure I am around on Friday. Make love to me darling, as hard,fast and as deep as you can xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Donna,its Andy hb, are you free Friday morning,its been a while i need to fuck you hard and long....anything goes xxx...hope your free lover

2 weeks ago

Hey Paul, yes of course I remember you! I will be around this week. Give me a call and we can get that mouth full right up x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Diana

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page