Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 16 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jayne

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jayne on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1184

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jayne (Pin 1184)

Jayne

Photos of Jayne

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jayne

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jayne isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
58 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jayne, my agent number is 1184. I am in my 30's, size 16 with plenty of curves. I have piercing blue eyes, big tits and a big arse. I love being spanked hard but also love to be sweet and innocent. I can be very naughty when I have to be, I love cocks, especially sucking them! Give me a call I am willing and waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1184 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jayne on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1184

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jayne

3 days ago

How was it for you Jayne ? BRIAN

1 week ago

Big Busty Beautiful Blonde Babe Jayne You Get Me So Hot And Horny,Do You Love Wearing A Sexy Basque Fishnet Stockings And Sexy Pink High Heels.AL.

1 month ago

Jayne when will you be back on hun missing you Derek xx

2 months ago

Jayne what's your bra size please? Xx

2 months ago

Hope you have not left missing you. Please get back on soon lots of love Derek xx

2 months ago

When you next on

3 months ago

Hey Jayne you have an amazing body love to shag you babe. Derek will call soon

3 months ago

Hey Jayne. What lovely smooth pussy. Looks tasty to eat. Great figure. Nice big boobs, big nipples and big ass. Mmmm Craig xx

3 months ago

anthony hope u enjoyed that and clean up plss

3 months ago

What a pair of beautiful nipples

3 months ago

Great chat, can't wait to speak again x

4 months ago

Jayne you are the best honey fantastic body babe love Mark xx

4 months ago

Hi jayne its ryan just called you for the first time and you certainly didnt disappoint i was pleased 2 make a mess all over ur massive tits and the sex in the shower was just mind blowing call you again soon love ryan xx

4 months ago

hi its phil had a great wank with you top drawwer thanks xxx

4 months ago

Oh Jayne what an unbelievable fanny you have on picture 6. Would love to drink all your piss love Roy xx

5 months ago

Jayne you are gorgeous, loved our chat, and came like a fountain XXX Douggie

6 months ago

Spoke to Jayne for the first time today,what a body,absolutely stunning,certainly knows how to keep a man happy,came twice,hope speak very soon. Andy from Scotland xx

6 months ago

Jayne, it’s Belfast Paul , What a gorgeous beautiful sexy lady you are. After licking and sucking Your inviting cunt ,I would have to enter your arse and fuck you until my cum drips out of your hole. πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©

6 months ago

Hey Jayne was good with you yesterday I could ride you all day everyday great body those tits are amazing. Will call real soon Mark xx

7 months ago

Ur such a good boy james glad I made u shiver when u shot it cum all over me after u made me cum 4 times

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Diana
(PIN: 6898)

Diana

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page