Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxy
    next monday count down cum day be ready roxy
  • 13 hours ago about Abby
    Abbey darling on Wednesday the 30th I have not flirted with you for a while and producing sperm for you please don't disappoint me me on the day I tried to phone you and you're not on if you want me me please wait for me Ichigo Kurosaki PS bleach is
  • 14 hours ago about JJ
    Crap day at work so I need to be extra naughty tonight!!!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 14 hours ago about Suzie
    Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire hope you are well, hope I will call you soon, hope you can send me a message back to me.
  • 14 hours ago about Lucie
    Hi Lucie. I’d love to tongue fuck your arsehole.

Phone Sex Profiles: Tia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7067

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tia (Pin 7067)

Tia

Photos of Tia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
42 comments

Hiya, my name is Tia, I am 5 FT 6.5" tall with chocolate colour skin, with a Jamaican background aged 40. I am not going to say I am stick thin because I am not, I am a size 16/19, so I quite curvy woman. Hopefully you are liking what you are hearing and you will come and chat to me, I would like that. Call me on and enter PIN 7067 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7067

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tia

2 days ago

When can I tongue fuck your arsehole?

6 days ago

Need your pussy again luke

6 days ago

Em em ficken em wank wank wank ova ur lovely tities and that lovely fucken arse then lick the hell out of that cunt ..

1 week ago

Tia - u coming back on ?? xx Sean

4 weeks ago

Tia azaming love dan

2 months ago

Tia will mArry me love spent all night with you text back dan

2 months ago

Hi tia dan it was best sex ever dan will marry me

2 months ago

Get on line Tiayiur pete boy needs you xxxxxx

2 months ago

Your one horny little slut ##$$## pete boy

2 months ago

Hi tia my name dan can call late

2 months ago

That was awesome Tia, loved been your little bitch.... can’t wait for next time

2 months ago

Hi Tia, do you like finger up your arse?

3 months ago

Gorgeous Tia all your pic are Prick Hardening,But pic 5 is the best ,I’d pay a fortune to be in your cunt instead of that plastic dildo .ANY CHANCE. Mr D . πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ†πŸ™β£οΈXxxx

4 months ago

Wow what a time you have given me You look Good You taste and you Fuck Very Good. What a Body. Lovely Tits. Gorgeous Bum. And a Very Delicious Cunt and what a Fuck we just had. Thank You XXXX

5 months ago

Wow!!’ What. A Body I’d give anything to Fuck you again. Until I do I’ll just keep Wanking XXXXXXX

5 months ago

I have just had a wonderful Wank looking at your Cunt through your Bum Cheeks. If the Quality of the Wank you helped me have is anything to go by you would. be a Gorgeous Fuck. Please CUM on soon so I can do just that. I want to Fuck not Wank XXXXXXX

6 months ago

This young lady has the Tighest Wetest Tastiest Cunt I’ve ever had the Pleasure of Cumming into. ...Thank You

6 months ago

You Tia have helped me have a Perfect Wank so I know you would give me a Perfect Fuck so please CUM online soon. Then I can stop Wanking and start Fucking ..,XXXX

6 months ago

Wow! What a Beautiful woman you are...Head to Toe Gorgeous. Face, Breasts, Bum @ Pussy are all Gorgeous. We have Fucked and we are going to Fuck Many more times. Your off line at the moment so I’ll have to settle for Wanking on My own. But as soon

6 months ago

Tia You are a very sexy woman You have a great arse and lovely tight pussy You are very easy to talk to xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page