Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 15 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7067

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tia (Pin 7067)

Tia

Photos of Tia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
22 comments

Hiya, my name is Tia, I am 5 FT 6.5" tall with chocolate colour skin, with a Jamaican background aged 40. I am not going to say I am stick thin because I am not, I am a size 16/19, so I quite curvy woman. Hopefully you are liking what you are hearing and you will come and chat to me, I would like that. Call me on and enter PIN 7067 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7067

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tia

1 day ago

Hope your still online in a couple hours, I can't wait to have more filthy fun with you baby. I love your big black busty titties and that sweet juicy pink cunt x Ben x

3 days ago

What a Beautiful Arse XXX What a Beautiful Fuck XXX

4 days ago

Such a lovely lady to speak with.

1 week ago

Would love to feel those sexy rex lips sucking on my rock hard cock while im eating your wet cunt

1 week ago

Wow that was the first time but it won’t be the last. Your Tits are Georgeous Your Arse is the Best I’ve ever seen and your Cunt is Delicious. Hers to the next Fuck we’ll have. Your no online at the moment so I’ll have a Wank looking at your

2 months ago

Tia what's your bra size please? Xx

3 months ago

Tia dis super cat.. Spoke to u last night.. Wat a great chat.. I can only imagine u must be a Don dada fuck. I went home last nite and licked my wifes pussy and fucked her doggy thinking bout u..

3 months ago

Kia , you are absolutely beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony babe . The only thing I would change is to remove that plastic from your pussy and replace it with my warm thick veined purple headed one eyed bed snake 🐍👦🏿📞🧟‍♀️Soon . Jamaal xxxx💝💦👅💦

3 months ago

You are Gorgeous. I shal be calling you I want My Face in between those Beautiful Bum Cheeks as I Lick & Kiss your Cunt. At the same time Please Suck My Erect Cock. Then I would like to Fuck You. See you soon XXX

4 months ago

Tia my gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony babe pictures 4and 5 say it all . I want to be inside your perfect 👌 pussy and arse forever. Your the best on this site .David xx

4 months ago

Tia your are my dream black Jamaican babe with a beautiful black sexy smile and a pussy to die for .Forget that plastic shit my purple headed one eyed bed snake 🐍 wants to fill you up with my own brand of IRISH CREAM .I could lick 👅 your gorgeous sexy ebony arse as you licked the remnants of my cum off my bell end .💚💚💚💚🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️💘💘Your Big Irish Belfast Boy.xxxxxxxx

4 months ago

Tia , you gorgeous sexy ebony babe i want to push my prick deep into your arse as you push that plastic into your inviting cunt then lick 👅 out both holes whilst you drink my cum. Rob the arse eaterxxxxx👅👅👅💦💦💦🍩🍩🍩🧟‍♀️

5 months ago

Cum on tonight after 12 midnight ill let u drain my balls all over your sexy tits

5 months ago

What a fantastically filthy role playing lady who is a very horny and naughty woman. Will be back for more...

5 months ago

You sound like my fantasy woman would love to fuck you

5 months ago

Please CUM on soon Tia My Cock is itching to Fuck You. Also I want to get My Face in between those beautiful Arse Cheeks so I Lick Your Cunt...Tiger

5 months ago

You are just my type. I would Love to Fuck you. You have Beautiful Body. Lovely Tits. Lovely Nipples. Very Inviting Delicious Cunt. And a Wonderful Arse. I will be Calling and Fucking You xxx Tiger xxx

5 months ago

Nice tits

5 months ago

Cannot make out picture 4. Picture 5 would be better having my cock inside your fanny rather than a plastic dildo.

5 months ago

your pictures are as sexy as your voice, will be calling you again soon x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page