Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX 👄👄❤️🍓🍷🔭🍫
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❤ 😍 💖 Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 17 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Layla

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Layla on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1070

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Layla (Pin 1070)

Layla

Photos of Layla

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Layla

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Layla isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
29 comments

Hi, my name is Layla. I am a curvy ebony Queen in my 30s who loves to have fun! I like to be treated gentle but sometimes I like it rough and to be tied up. I love to suck, lick and gag on cock. If you want some cheeky fun then I am your girl. My agent number is 1071 and I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1070 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Layla on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1070

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Layla

1 week ago

Hi Layla just seen your pics fantastic tits and pussy are the boobs natural when are you on would love to talk Terry xx

1 week ago

You own me and my orgasm. Thank you

2 weeks ago

Hi leyla yasmeen here you so so excited thanks love for you see you soon////

1 month ago

Wow, spoke few times now, one of the best x

1 month ago

Wot a sexy voice u have loved talking u into cheating on ur bf leaving him at home while ur off getting a dick down ur throat n one up ur cunt bet he licked the taste of ur pussy when u got home x Jamie x

1 month ago

Hi gorgeous you look fantastic are those tits natural would love to talk Sunday morning if possible let me know if you will be on Dave xxx

2 months ago

Another wank in a hot bubble bath by sexy Miss Layla, her friend joined in too! it does not get any better than this! 10/10 Greg x

2 months ago

My tits are a 36 E...Layla ..xxxx

2 months ago

Layla is fucking awesome, very sexy voice and a whole lot of horny fun!! 10/10 Greg x

2 months ago

You look horny xxx

2 months ago

What size are your tits?

2 months ago

Would love to fuck you with my thick throbbing rock hard white 9inch cock and fill your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy seed xxx David

2 months ago

Would love to fuck you with my thick throbbing rock hard white 9inch cock and fill your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy seed xxx David

2 months ago

Layla we have Wanked together we have Sucked each other. What I would like to do is get My Cock in your Pussy and Fuck You. Please say Yes xxx

2 months ago

Ho Ho Ho loves my cock xx

2 months ago

Wow! What a Wonderful looking Black Lady, Haven't been lucky yet to catch Her on but I shall and she will get the Best Fuck she has ever had....Me too...Layla is simply Beautiful, Prepare yourself for Your Best Fuck ever...XXX

2 months ago

Do you deepthroat

3 months ago

Your the perfect woman I know xx

3 months ago

Thanks for all the lovely comments...Laylaxxx

3 months ago

Layla what size are your boobs? :) xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page