Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Coco La Ma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Coco La Ma (Pin 7239)

Coco La Ma

Photos of Coco La Ma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Coco La Ma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Coco La Ma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
172 comments

Hi guys, my name is Coco La-ma. I am a 28 year old black beauty who is new to the block and ready to suck your cock. I have a toned curvy body with a big tight ass and Large suck-able nipples. I am a pole dancer and would love to swivel on your pole! I am very flexible and ready for action so come on guys. Call me on and enter PIN 7239 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7239

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Coco La Ma

1 month ago

If you were in my bedroom I'll you blind fold me and I be on all 4 and tie me to my head rest of my bed and have you fucking up my arse and feel you getting carried away of fucking me so sam hard and more and likely hearing me screaming out loudly an

1 month ago

Coco really knows her way around the bedroom. She's a real quality fuck . Rob

1 month ago

I did not last very long with this big booty goddess . That's a lot of ass to handle πŸ™ˆ

1 month ago

Hi Coco very nice sexy beautiful body like your nice big boobs so hot meet good fuck babe from Jason xxxxx

2 months ago

Coco wish me now in hot tub please in hot tub me we. Glass wine dan xxxxxxxx we get. Naked

3 months ago

I want you to fuck my arse , I can’t wait to call you again x

3 months ago

I want to suck on your caramel Nipples whilst you were mine then I wanna see my husband fuck that caramel pussy oh God I want you. Let me know if you’re up for a threesome. Katie and Keith

3 months ago

fantastic sex machine Coco always delivers the goods namely hot juicy spunk I would love to be your sex slave and obey your orders to satisfy you all night

3 months ago

I want you to eat my black dick again , Rich

5 months ago

Just read that last comment. 🀣🀣. How can you struggle to get hard with Coco . She's a sex machine.

5 months ago

I know I had a few problems last Saturday getting my cock to work (much to my utter dismay). Normally it's the opposite, struggle to last with you Coco but I've been getting hard all the time thinking about another session so just waiting for you to

5 months ago

Hi I don't know what happened but suddenly the line got cut. I know I have bad signal sometimes. I do apologise if it was me. Hope to speak to you again soon from Paul x

5 months ago

Really nice fuck with Coco. Sucks cock so good and then her pussy and arse are amazing. Tough to last long tho

5 months ago

Had a real shocker yesterday night and my cock just wouldn't get hard for some reason. Really frustrating. Coco was so patient and after a solid 69 we got it going for a fuck . Went a blew my load all over her arse a bit quickly. I'll try and give

6 months ago

Hi coco birthday πŸŽ‚ boy hear thanks for making me cum loads love it you are the best person to talk to love your enthusiasm speak soon love From Peter xxxx

6 months ago

Hi sorry for not continuing with our fun hope to soon hope that the line is clearer love from birthday boy Peter xxxx

6 months ago

Come on online

8 months ago

Desperate for a session. When you next on Coco? Need to de-stress . Rob

8 months ago

Hi coco I don't know what happened there. But I will call again soon From Paul xx

8 months ago

Hi coco la ma it dan spoke earlier you was azming beaufull love dan πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°text back

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page