Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Jade

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jade on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1053

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jade (Pin 1053)

Jade

Photos of Jade

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jade

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jade isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
45 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jade. I'm 25 years old, exotic and have a nice curvy body. big bum and boobs to match. I love sex and up for almost anything. My agent number is 1053 so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1053 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jade on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1053

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jade

3 months ago

Bell me again Pete

3 months ago

Hi jada hopefully your doing ok we stop talking Pete

5 months ago

Would love to launch my cock deep inside your shitbox

5 months ago

Oh sweet Lord !! brown nipples - just how I like them fukin hell my dick is rock

5 months ago

sit that ass on my face sexy bitch x

6 months ago

I don’t mind if your Cunt is Smooth or Rough as long as you have a Cunt and you’ll let me Fuck it. Lick it. And give it a French Kids xxxxxx

6 months ago

No my cunt is smooth 5

6 months ago

See you Friday eve or night Barry. Will wear my stocking x

6 months ago

Really love to speak to you again soon Jade, I’m free all Friday if you are available, I’d love you to get those stockings ready again, I’m really ready for you... Barry xxx

6 months ago

No my cunt is smooth 4

6 months ago

No my cunt is smooth 3

6 months ago

Hi jade is Roof Pete here give me a chat please after this morning may phone died still thinking about you if you are about me cheers Pete xxx

6 months ago

Thanks dirty Dave, I look forward to it. πŸ˜‰ x

6 months ago

Very interesting you have lot very nice comments and what I like most is you take time to respond to your callers that class I will have call you very soon and hopefully we can a great call together and get down and dirty dave in Cardiff πŸ˜€

6 months ago

No my cunt is smooth 2

6 months ago

Hello jade Pete here hopefully you r not going . Of me chat soon x

6 months ago

Glad you enjoyed it Barry x

6 months ago

Missed our sexy chats Pete xxx

6 months ago

I’m glad you enjoyed Steve πŸ˜‰ x

6 months ago

Hi Jade, really enjoyed our chat the other day, you really turned me on by putting on your sexy black hold up stockings. I came very hard....hope to speak again soon, Barry xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page