Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Gisella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gisella on 0909 860 9606

Remember to enter PIN 7122

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gisella (Pin 7122)

Gisella

Photos of Gisella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gisella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gisella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
73 comments

Hello sweetie, my name is Gisella a sexy 21 year old, a mixed race hot European African, fair skin, blonde wavy hair, big tits and perfect African shape. I would love to twerk on that big cock of yours, so call me and lets get dirty. Call me on and enter PIN 7122 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gisella on 0909 860 9606 & enter PIN 7122

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gisella

4 months ago

hi Gisella, wow you are dynamic baby

5 months ago

I love you sweetheart Gisella you are so gorgeous tonight and I still love you sweetheart forever and you are so special to me my love πŸŒΉπŸ‘™πŸŒΉπŸ‘™πŸŒΉπŸ‘™πŸŒΉπŸ‘™πŸŒΉFROM YOUR BOYFRIEND ALLAN πŸŒΉπŸ‘™πŸŒΉπŸ‘™πŸŒΉπŸ‘™πŸŒΉπŸ‘™

6 months ago

I love you Gisella you are beautiful gorgeous sexy girlfriend ever you are mine πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Allan xxxπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

7 months ago

I was getting the Phone and you Logged Off I had a Hard which was all ready for your Pussy and Your Mouth and I was ready to give your Pussy and nice Long French Kiss. Please CUM on again soon. I don't like Wanking by Myself. xxxxxx

7 months ago

Gisella When are you Cumming on. I’m Hard and at the ready to or should I say CUM if that’s what you would like. Just say when and everything I’ve got is Yours xxxxxx Peter. London xxxxxxπŸ‘ƒπŸ˜—πŸ‘…xxxxxx

7 months ago

We are going to have Oral Sex I love love licking Cunt while you Suck My Cock Then I’ll Fuck you πŸ’‹ Xx

8 months ago

Wow sexy lady

9 months ago

Gisella I want to talk to me and treat me like a dirty slut, also would like to be ordered to wank using lubricants from the fridge, is that ok, Peter

9 months ago

Ief love to have my cock sucked by that lovely mouth of urs.and fuck the arse off you.and cumm up you.

1 year ago

nice chat anthony

1 year ago

Sorry babe for not calling u could not top up my phone but money gon in now so I can now top up my phone so I make it up to u this week now sorry babe for that Steven let u no when I ring you this week to make up for it sexy I give u dominate sex wit

1 year ago

Loved taking your ass

1 year ago

Hi babe call me

1 year ago

Gisella , I think we were cut off, will call you again, great speaking while it lasted, photos are amazing Andy xxπŸ’‹

1 year ago

Gisella...May I call you please?...Peter of London...XXXX

1 year ago

Thank you Peter London xxxxx

1 year ago

I still wanting you and only YOU please say you want me and what you want me to do....Peter London...XXXXXX Also when

1 year ago

thank you Peter London

1 year ago

Hi Peter London

1 year ago

I am waiting for you to tel me......Peter......London......XXXXXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Honey
(PIN: 6946)