Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jessie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jessie on 0909 860 9606

Remember to enter PIN 7121

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jessie (Pin 7121)

Jessie

Photos of Jessie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jessie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jessie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
67 comments

Hello to all those sexy handsome boys out there my name is Jessie, I am 5 ft. 2, I’ve got blue eyes blond hair and a bouncing bum. I am home alone and I am horny, lets fulfil our needs together let me satisfy you, ring 7121 and lets have loads and loads of fun, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7121 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jessie on 0909 860 9606 & enter PIN 7121

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jessie

3 weeks ago

Hey what days and times u on new caller Steven I busy at the moment I let you know when I next free to call u

3 weeks ago

Hi jessie it's Paul from ashington your pink stockings turn me on last night when I was talking with you I cum twice all over my sheets I am looking forward to talk to you today speak soon love you xxxxxxxxxx Paul

4 weeks ago

It was lovely to speak to you you are very lovely are you up for a meal love from John xxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

I'm back boys, come get me ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

1 month ago

I want to wear my wife's stockings and wank over your gorgeous feet. Dirty denis

5 months ago

Jessie, I would love to use my tongue on you in picture 5 before fucking you!!! Imran.

6 months ago

I love you sweetheart JESSIE VERY MUCH YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS AND VERY SEXY MY LOVE πŸ˜πŸ±πŸ°πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ₯🧸 from ALLAN FROM SCOTLAND 🐨🧸🐨🧸

8 months ago

Hi Jessie love a 69 of you in your stockings and suspenders Tom xx

8 months ago

Come on boys, ring me and let's have some fun. thinking of you all, Jessie xoxo

8 months ago

Bloody hell Jessie you're gorgeous 😍😍😍

8 months ago

How old are you

11 months ago

Fucking Hell Jessie, when can we get together to give each other mutual satisfaction ? Your ADMIRER

1 year ago

hi Jessie can we get dirty. Nicky

1 year ago

Hi I'm a dirty old bastard and I wanna wank over your feet

1 year ago

Hello jessi it’s your toe ring slave. I love your soles. Please show toes with toe rings on please

1 year ago

Hey gorgeous when are you coming out to play πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈJimmy

1 year ago

When will you next be on gorgeous? x

1 year ago

Wow u r gorgous would love to eat ur cunt after uve been fucked hard and creampied id suck out evefy bit of salty sperm xxx jamie xxx

1 year ago

Hi Jessie I spoke to you this morning for the first time and what a lovely pleasant girl you are I will definitely call you again talk soon John xx

2 years ago

I need to fuck your feet xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Honey
(PIN: 6946)

Honey

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)