Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 23 hours ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lizzy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lizzy on 0909 860 9606

Remember to enter PIN 2681

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lizzy (Pin 2681)

Lizzy

Photos of Lizzy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lizzy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lizzy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
46 comments

Hi there, my names Lizzy. I'm feeling so hot and horny right now that I could suck your cock till it cums twice and then I can sit on it until it cums again. My pussy is so wet and sweet and ready to be fucked and my nipples are like bullets just waiting for you to suck on them. So call me now and let's have some fun together. Call me on and enter PIN 2681 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lizzy on 0909 860 9606 & enter PIN 2681

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lizzy

9 months ago

Hi Lizzy wow beautiful sexy body like your nice big boobs so hot from Jason XXXX

9 months ago

Hi lizzy when are you on on line I'm so horny looking at you I from Yorkshire

10 months ago

Hi Lizzy Great figure and the best legs covered in sexy stockings - Eric

10 months ago

Lizzy, Thanks - BRIAN

1 year ago

Hi Lizzy sorry for the sudden ending my phone suddenly went dead speak soon love From Peter xxxx

1 year ago

Hi its steve from the nudist beech. Lovely chat with you. You are a lovely girl to do my wanking with. Just having a break but next time i will give you a face full of spunk if that is OK with you. Love Steve

1 year ago

Hi Lizzy its Darren n I must say wow u were awsome u very sexy n love the wickedness in u. U made me avery happy man thank u spk soon Darren xx

1 year ago

Nice talking to you Lizzy, I would love you to use your body all over mine in the shower.

1 year ago

Hi Lizzy, Nice chat, brilliant sex, your a naturally sexy lady. We fitted together so well loved it and loved you. Plenty more to cum. Speak soon Tony xxx

1 year ago

Hey Lizzy, can we do a foot wank call?

1 year ago

Lizzy...I want to wake up with you babe I want to be there when you open your eyes I want you to be the first thing that I see I want to wake up with you 🍦🍦🍦❤️❤💋johnxxx

1 year ago

Hi, Lizzy, You are gorgeous You are a very sexy lady and those stockings are a real turn on Love William xxx

1 year ago

Hi Lizzy, A good conversation with you and terrific sex. You certainly know how to turn a man on. We must do this again soon sexy lady. Tony xx

1 year ago

Lizzy it's john please wear your brown stockings for me so I can rip them off you and fuck you really hard up your fanny make you scream loud love John xxx

1 year ago

Lizzy I want you being fuck so I can listen love John I want you to rip your stockings off screaming loud moaning and groaning loud love you to bits love John your the sexy woman I have ever met

1 year ago

From john brown stockings please your so fucking sexy love john

2 years ago

Lizzy what a tease - those stockings are a tease but look so sex Lizzy you are so sexie and those stockings are a turnon!

2 years ago

Best women to speak to from Jason xxx

2 years ago

Hi Lizzy it's Paul from ashington who you was talking today I love you are you going to be online Sunday night so I can talk to you am going to have a dream about you in your silk black stockings with the line up the back sexy love Paul X X X X X X X

2 years ago

Mark I love you licking my arse out Lizzy XX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)