Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Venus

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Venus on 0909 860 9606

Remember to enter PIN 7045

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Venus (Pin 7045)

Venus

Photos of Venus

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Venus

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Venus isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
91 comments

Hello guys I'm Venus, I'm a tall, 33 year old busty blonde. I'm very much in to cock and I am feeling a little bit naughty now. I'm excited and really horny, my nipples are big and erect and my pussy is twitching and wet for you. I can't wait to play and I think you want some filthy fun with me, don't you? so come on, don't keep me waiting, give me a call on 7045 and we can cum together. Call me on and enter PIN 7045 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Venus on 0909 860 9606 & enter PIN 7045

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Venus

6 days ago

Hi Venus you are so special to me and I love you forever my sexy beautiful babe 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹FROM YOUR HUBBY ALLAN 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

2 weeks ago

Hi when are you back on?

1 month ago

Venus can you come online? Andrew x

2 months ago

Oh Venus, you are really something else, the best cum slut ever. I am getting quite addicted to this beautiful woman. Speak again soon. Joe from North London xx

2 months ago

hi Venus when do you play with your self.shall we have a wank sometimes.Nicky

2 months ago

Allan, you are special to me. Cannot wait until we chat again. x

2 months ago

Oh Joe, you really are so delightful. You never fail to make me orgasm. Cant wait until the next time. xx

2 months ago

Lovely to chat to you today. You are one horny lady. Joe from North London xx

2 months ago

I love you sweetheart Venus you are always special to me my love and you are always in my heart forever I love your body and your heart forever πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’ FROM YOUR HANDSOME HUBBY ALLAN πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ P.S YOU

4 months ago

Will you be on tonight ?

4 months ago

Nice arse VenusπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ€©

4 months ago

sexiest english milf voice, you make me cum so hard every time

5 months ago

Venus, what a fucking marvellous call we just had. Your voice was wonderful, and your imagination and suggestions made me CUM twice - BRIAN

5 months ago

Hi Venus I am just wondering how tall u are

5 months ago

Happy New Year Venus Hope to speak to you very soon Dave xx

6 months ago

Can you come online baby

6 months ago

Venus when will you be online ?

6 months ago

Venus, it felt very liberating speaking to you today and telling you about my pantie perversion and my pathetic little penis, I know I’ll need to speak to you about those things again. Happy New Year, Mr Frilly Panties

6 months ago

Venus is by the far the sexiest woman, she knows exactly what to say to make my cum shoot everywhere. Every single time. Much love , Your good boy x

6 months ago

Venus caught me wanking. She ordered me to strip, wanked me off, gave me a blow job. I then whipped off her panties,licked her out and did it missionary. Short and sweet. Lovely. Ray

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Honey
(PIN: 6946)