Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Bee

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bee on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7069

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bee (Pin 7069)

Bee

Photos of Bee

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bee

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bee isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
43 comments

Hiya guys, My name is Bee and I am a single 30 year old Nurse from the West Midlands. I am a curvy 5 ft 5" brunette, my long hair loves to be pulled, especially when being fucked from behind. I love to have fun and would love fun on here with you. The conversation will never run dry and neither will my pussy, so get your cock in one hand and the phone in the other and call me! Call me on and enter PIN 7069 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bee on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7069

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Bee

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hi sweetheart Bee 🐝 how are you my love do you still love me and do you love me forever πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ because I still marry you sweetheart forever From your handsome hubby Allan πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ

2 months ago

Hi sweetheart Bee 🐝 how are you tonight my love you are so special to me and I still love you forever and you have got a beautiful gorgeous body πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉFrom your Hubby Allan πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸπŸ’πŸŒΉ

2 months ago

Hi Bee 🐝 are you alright my love tonight and you are always special in my heart forever and I am missing you so much πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸ From your Hubby Allan P.S GET WELL SOON MY SWEETHEART πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸπŸπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸπŸ’πŸŒΉ

2 months ago

Hi Bee 🐝 how are you gorgeous tonight my love do you still love me forever you are beautiful gorgeous sexy woman who I love very much πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’From your Hubby Allan

2 months ago

Hi sweetheart how are you today you are so beautiful and sexy woman I love you are everything to me and I love you forever and gorgeous body for me πŸŒΉπŸπŸπŸ’πŸ’From Allan your sexy Hubby forever

2 months ago

Hi sweetheart Bee 🐝 how are you today my love I am missing you sweetheart I still love you forever πŸπŸπŸπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ do you still love me two From your hubby Allan πŸπŸ’πŸ’

2 months ago

hi bee it was so nice to see you back on and lovely to chat with you catch you again

2 months ago

3 months ago

Wow bee you had me Cummings for you again and again today. Loved ducking you and you being my filthy mistress. Love Carl. Xxx

3 months ago

Welcome new girl a lovely chat catch you soon Anthony

3 months ago

Welcome new girl a lovely chat catch you soon Anthony

3 months ago

Hi bee spoke to day it dan azaming love 2,girl with you any time call you again Dan

3 months ago

Hi sweetheart you are so special to me and I love you forever and you are always in my heart forever πŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’ because Bee you are always beautiful in my heart my little bumblebee you are always cute From your handsome Hub

3 months ago

Amazing tits and nipples and the most luscious cunt and arse xx Dirty Dave

3 months ago

Hi sweetheart Bee 🐝 how are you my beautiful gorgeous sexy woman who I love how is my gorgeous sexy body of mine πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’ your so special to me From your handsome Allan πŸπŸ’πŸ’

3 months ago

Just for your info! Comment by "Magellan" should read "Macsporran".xxxx

3 months ago

Wow! What a body! What an arse! Luvit! Tried to phone but you were always busy! No wonder! Hopefully next time! Magellan xxx

3 months ago

3 months ago

Hello beautiful Bee 🐝 you are so important to me and I love you forever and I love you and your heart forever and your body always beautiful From your special Hubby Allan πŸπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸπŸπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories