Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 16 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Cat

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cat on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1057

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cat (Pin 1057)

Cat

Photos of Cat

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cat

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cat isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1568 comments

Hello guys and girls, Cat here. I am a 30 something neglected housewife looking for some much needed fun online. Why don't you stop by and say hello and lets see if together we can make your fantasies come true. This naughty kitty needs to purr again. The only agent number you need is 1057. Waiting for you is a long haired brunette crying out for attention. Call me on and enter PIN 1057 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cat on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1057

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Cat

1 day ago

Welcome back Cat, the horny fuckers missed you! Love Jules 😉

2 days ago

Have tried numerous times since 7pm to grab hold of moggie's tail. It appears she must have her "claws" grabbing a pair of whatnots LOL meow

2 days ago

Paul from chester .... meow lol great first chat today ... Cat xxx

2 days ago

Brian from Boltin, thank you mister ... glad to be back lol Cat xx

3 days ago

Attempted to ring a cheeky moggie at around 6pm this evening. Sadly she must have been having a cat nap!

3 days ago

Jason, loved our chat just now looking forward to the next one already lol much love from miss kitty cat xxxx

3 days ago

Alan, loved our littke cross dressing chat this pm ... call me again, soon .... Cat xx

3 days ago

Cat, Welcome back - Brian from Bolton

5 days ago

D from s I hope to be back on line mid week so look out for me please .... and to all my other callers hope you're all ok am looking forward to chatting to you soon .. Cat xx

1 week ago

How are things Moggie Moo?

1 week ago

JOHN, DJ - THANKS ...SM HOPING TO BE ON HERE AS SOON AS MY SITUATION ALLOWS AM MISSING CHATTING TO YOU ALL ... LOVE FROM CAT XX

2 weeks ago

Hi Cat, hope all is well soon. Miss our stocking wanks, John x

2 weeks ago

Hi Catherine just want you to know thinking of you every day. And sending you my support 100% just like you did for me. Take care special friend.DJ xxx

2 weeks ago

Sorry folks am unable to log on for the moment due to personal reasons but I hope to be on here again as soon as possible .... Cat xx

2 weeks ago

Cat hope you return soon, I need help with all these horny fuckers! Love Jules 😘

2 weeks ago

When you back on cat? Hope everything is ok? x

2 weeks ago

Hope you and yours are feeling better moggy moo

3 weeks ago

Hi Catherine hope all is ok? Thinking of you DJ xxx

3 weeks ago

Hope once you feel you are able to return moggy moo, that your energy will be up at 100% as my god it most certainly will need to be LOL once I am finished with yanking your "tail" LOL

3 weeks ago

Was sorry to read that Moggy Moo is not feeling 100% at present. Hope all will be well A S A P. Now if having anything in your mouth suck it gently. DO not bite the F out of it.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Olivia
(PIN: 7218)

Olivia

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page