Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 13 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 14 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicole

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicole on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7140

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicole (Pin 7140)

Nicole

Photos of Nicole

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicole

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicole isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
53 comments

Hi my name is Nicole and I am in my twenties. I am feeling very naughty right now and need someone to CUM and play with me. We can talk about anything you like, the naughtier the better. I love role play and dressing up, maybe I can be your naughty maid who loves to clean up a sticky mess, or maybe a nurse who will give you a bed bath with my pussy juices! Whatever you choose, I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7140 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicole on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7140

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Nicole

6 days ago

Fancy a spunk shower

6 days ago

I have a panty fetish and this little minx knows how to indulge my perversions. Licked three loads of my cum from the crotch of sum very dirty panties while she called me a slut. Spunked all over

1 week ago

Want you on your knees rubbing 2 cocks together and I can wank over them xxx Tony

1 week ago

I love how dirty and submissive you are for me. Tony xx

1 week ago

Thank you for our naughty chat gorgeous lady!John XXX

2 weeks ago

Lovely chat. Steve here. Just seen your pictures so I will come back soon. I would love to cum over your tits if that's OK with you. Maybe give your pussy a good licking then fuck the arse off you. Love Steve

3 weeks ago

Hi Nicole. Simon from London here, your lovely new boyfriend. I enjoyed spr fong tour with you. You were do horny znd the sex was out of this world. I am mdly in love with you and I can't wait to speak to you again.kve you lots Simon. Xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Thankyou Mistress Nicole for looking after my sissy needs x my tiny faggot cock did a little pathetic dribble as you got me so excited x back in my tiny pink cadge now .talk soon x sissy jodie xx

1 month ago

Hi Nicole, are you going to be on tomorrow (Friday)? I really hope I finally get to talk to you! Love, Andy x

1 month ago

what a wonderful and charming lady you are! look forward to our next bit of naughtiness but this time after midnight! john

1 month ago

I bet you was shocked to hear from me at that time Anthony

1 month ago

Hey Nicole, any chance that the sexy nurse in white stockings and suspenders could tease me and drain my balls this Friday morning before 9.30am? Love, Andy :) X

1 month ago

Hi Tony, It was great speaking to you the other night, call me again for more fun and games with the nurse and maid. Nicole

1 month ago

Hey Nicole, that last message was from me. The one that ends with a random P at the end lol. Tony xx

1 month ago

Hi Sexy Nurse Nicole. I need another special bed bath after patient came wanking over the scent of nurses knickers. Tell maid I need a sticky mess cleaned up too. If you both do a goid job there will be a reward. Thanks for a hot sexy call lovely. P

1 month ago

Thankyou so much Nicole for our little session this evening. Your little pathetic sissy boy fucked his own arse so hard under your comand whilst dressed as a sissy maid then licked the little trickle of cum up like a good little sissy .talk soon .jod

1 month ago

I had the honour to speak to Nicole last night. I felt so weak and inferior in her presence...she just oozes class and superiority. A stunning girl who knows a loser when she sees one. Nicole will tell you what a wanker you are and giggle when you ge

2 months ago

hello nicole its ryan my my hearing your sexy voice.definatly makes my cock hard i could talk to you for hours and hours thank you for being my dirty little slut definatly cant wait to be a regular of yours love ryan xxxx

2 months ago

Hello Anthony, it was nice hearing from you again, hope to speak to you soon. Keep a look out for when I am on at earlier times. Nicole

2 months ago

it was very nice to see you on early, had a nice chat with you, after midnight is to late for me , hope to catch up with you soon m anthony

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page