Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Clare. Just dial
0909 860 9614 & enter pin 1361
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

473 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

23 hours ago

So good to spend time as Mistress’ arse slave. Heaven. We

1 week ago

thankyou so much for our call dave every call weve had has been fantastic and thankyou for treating me like a queen x x

1 week ago

Clare I put post your site right after I called you this week it’s seem it not been posted big thanks again for fab time with you you never disappointed your a class lady dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

SO sorry. To finally get you and then lose connection is a wrench. Will try again... xx

3 weeks ago

How much of a Slut is Clare ? ;) x Steve x

3 weeks ago

Dave im so sorry you couldnt get through for a call it would have been amazing i do enjoy our calls very much x x

3 weeks ago

Clare tried very hard to Call you today sadly no joy I try again nice to see you back on line looking forward to our next chat and catch up dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😀

4 weeks ago

sorry im not around this week i,ll be fighting fit and horny as ever monday sorry ive not been here this week catch you monday x x

4 weeks ago

Clare how about you me and JJ on Friday Martin

4 weeks ago

Your Still off line Clare missing our chats hope your ok dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

Sorry Clare, Martin didn't say anything about that. I enjoyed the call though! Take care. Xxx love JJ 1673 xxX

1 month ago

Great chat again this morning and sorry again phone went dead but can’t wait to talk to you again, paul x

1 month ago

Hi Claire thankyou again for our chat take care jeremy

1 month ago

Clare thanks for your response pleased to know your ok dying to call you and will do at the first opportunity your class Clare dave 😀❤️😀❤️

1 month ago

dave im all good just busy with my other job but im around week x x

1 month ago

jeremy your very welcome x x chat soon x x

1 month ago

Thankyou Claire' take care jeremy

1 month ago

Hi Clare no seen on this week hope your well and there’s nothing wrong take care stay safe Dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😀

1 month ago

: R: my genuine horny perv its always a delight to speak to you x x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

Izzy
(PIN: 7172)

Izzy

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Debs
(PIN: 7205)