Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Ellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ellie on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 6302

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ellie (Pin 6302)

Ellie

Photos of Ellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1507 comments

Hi my names Ellie. I'm just a girly girl from the north east. I've got long dark hair, big brown eyes, 5ft 6" tall with a nice slim size 10 figure and big boobs. I'm an outgoing girly. I love going to pubs, clubs and socializing. I'd love it if you want to hear more. Come through to Ellie and we will have a chat. Call me on and enter PIN 6302 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ellie on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 6302

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ellie

21 hours ago

Dave I loved your call my pussy is sooo wet speak soon x

21 hours ago

Hi Steve you know how to make a girl come wow x

1 day ago

do you like girls I want to lick you all over

4 days ago

Hi Ellie dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Love line of Pusie hair that says welcome to the pleasure Zone I would love spend a long time with face in between your fantastic legs and tase your pursue juices hope to call you very soon 🏴󠁧󠁢

5 days ago

Hi Ellie. It's Steve in Tunbridge Wells. Hope I gave you some pleasure.

6 days ago

Your my pin up girl .

1 week ago

Hello Graham I hope your recovering from our long chats just remember ellie here for you speak later sexy xx

2 weeks ago

Loved telling u about my whore wife dropping to her knees to let my mate titty fuck her with lips locked over the tip of his dick so he could pump her mouth full of his spunk x Jamie x

3 weeks ago

Hi John ...... Yes im fine hope to hear from you soon and be good ha ha..... xxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Ellie it’s John here my lovely girlfriend i hope you’re ok I’m missing you like crazy I love you always from John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 weeks ago

Love your tits and new pictures Ellieex

1 month ago

Love the tits so juicy

1 month ago

Thanks Jamie keep spunking over my big tits speak soon x

1 month ago

Love your new pics ellie

1 month ago

Just had another wank over ur pics love love titty fucking ur big titts till I spunk all over em then lock it all off x Jamie x

1 month ago

I want your cunt ellie. Xxx

1 month ago

I need your spunk Tom x

1 month ago

Hi Ellie I have just exploded so much looking at your tits. My cock is still hard and erect. I want you again. You are so fucking sexy. Tom xx

1 month ago

Love the new pics Ellie. What size are your tits?

1 month ago

Hi Guys thanks for the lovely comments about the photos and yes I will get some of my pussy especially for you Tom and Steve x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Clare
(PIN: 1361)