Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Emma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Emma on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7293

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Emma (Pin 7293)

Emma

Photos of Emma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Emma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Emma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
238 comments

Hello my darlings, my name is Emma and you can reach me on agent number 7293 and I can't wait to start talking with you. I am a fun sized 5 FT 2" girl next door with long brown hair and a tiny physique. I love anything from general chat, to having a laugh and those more saucy sexy conversations that I know you'd love. If you would like to know more and how naughty I can really be then sit back, relax and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7293 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Emma on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7293

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Emma

4 days ago

Hi Em it’s Kev, hope you’re ok, I’m so sorry I’ve not called you for a while I’ve not been feeling too good lately, I hope I’ll be able to catch you soon, hope you’re ok sweetheart, I do care about you flower, love Kev. Xxx

3 weeks ago

Awesome Emma always shows you a good time! Fabulous little chat tart! 10/10 Greg x

1 month ago

Hello my darling Emma I would love to talk with you soon Saucy and fun chats Chris xxx

2 months ago

Hi Em hope you’re ok sweetheart, will probably give you a call sometime over the next week or so, hope you’re good, love Kev. Xx

2 months ago

Thanks for chatting to me earlier, you’re a good friend to me, thank you. Talk soon love Kev. Xxx

2 months ago

Fabulous chat as always! 10/10 for sexy little Emma and her horny voice and brilliant imagination! Greg x

2 months ago

Hi Emma I keep missing you I really hope we can talk soon I would love to talk with u Speak soon luv from Chris XXX

3 months ago

Hi Em, I’ve not been able to talk to you this week, I’ll try tomorrow (Friday) or next week, I hope you’re ok, talk soon love Kev. Xx

3 months ago

Message 2. The good news! Whether it's Buenos Aires or Bruce's Bar- the world's edges or the kitchen floor - we will be here, to talk and fuck! Welcome back:tell me all about your holiday! I have missed you! Nxxx

3 months ago

Message 1: a bit of bad news. Our long midweek reunion will have to wait yet another week to very end of August, But meanwhile I will find you to catch up and explain - and fuck! Now read message 2!! Nxxx

5 months ago

Hi Em I hope you’re ok, sorry I’ve not called, I’ve not been too great lately but hoping I’m on the mend & will call you soon, hope you & your on-point pussy are all good! Love Kev. Xx

6 months ago

Hi Em sorry I’ve not called this week, not been feeling great, will try to call in the next few days, hope you’re good, love Kev. 🎶 🎵 🎶! Xx

6 months ago

Why do you never show when you are on under "all girls online" like the other girls - it's really hard to see when you are on

7 months ago

Thanks Emma had a great time eating your little arsehole out thismorning love your dirty arseman Steve

7 months ago

It was good to talk to you again today Emma, thanks for chatting to me, you always cheer me up! hope you’re good, talk again in the next few days, love you, you horny little minx you! Love Kev. Xxx

8 months ago

Sorry to hear that Emma, hope you aren't too ill. I have tried you a couple of times this week but will save my credit for some sexy adventures with you late afternoons next week. 😉🤞💕Matt. X

8 months ago

now 🤔👎 soon 😉👍 next week 😂💓🥂😍 see you as usual Emma! Noel xxx

8 months ago

Hey everyone, really sorry I haven't been able to get on and talk to you this week. I have covid 🙈 I miss you all so much and I will be back on next Monday. Hope you can wait for me xx Emma xx

9 months ago

Found you! I’ll call you soon, take care Em, loves you sweetheart! Kev. Xx

10 months ago

Super nice and super sexy! The lovely Miss Emma is magic to talk to, the best girl ever! 10/10 Greg x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Olivia
(PIN: 7218)

Olivia

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories