Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemini

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemini on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1014

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemini (Pin 1014)

Gemini

Photos of Gemini

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemini

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemini isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
110 comments

Hi there I’m Gemini, I have long dark hair and sexy green eyes and I’m a massive 38 DD. I have very sensitive nipples and I just love getting down and dirty. Why don’t you call my agent number 1014 and let me help make your dirtiest, filthiest fantasies come true. Call me Call me on and enter PIN 1014 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemini on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1014

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemini

3 weeks ago

You were on fire Ray 💙🔥Love Gem x

3 weeks ago

Lotsa licking, a tit wank, and finishing with missionary position sex. Ray

3 weeks ago

Hi Andy, what a total horny session!! Would love to whisper dirty talk into your ear while you fuck me..... so sexy 💋💓Luv Gem xxx

3 weeks ago

Hello Simon....what an amazing experience that was. I so want more of you, you made me cum so much, and I was so wet. Want you to fuck me in the shower soon, love the.feel of water all over our bodies...soon, love you babe 💜xxx

4 weeks ago

I want to thank you for a lovely horny session. Next time I might take you to a hotel and fuck on the bed and shower. Cumming deep inside u. I love you baby. Hope to hear your reply, Simon. Xxxxxxxxxxx ❤❤❤

4 weeks ago

Beautiful voice, and so fucking horny, I was hard so long for Gemini, Andy x

1 month ago

Hi Ray, yet another fiery hot session, love the feel of your your massive cock throbbing in my hand..... even more in my mouth - luv Gem xx

1 month ago

I thanks for the filthy talk earlier. I shot a good wad of spunk for you. Just wish it was up your arsehole like you asked for.

1 month ago

Another suck and fuck session( missionary) finishing with Gemini wanking me off. Ray

1 month ago

Gemini knows how to suck a hard cock. A super call. Ray

1 month ago

Hey N, it was scorching hot, so horny, and you are welcome anytime you want to shoot your load everywhere, Luv Gem xxx

1 month ago

How horny was that, I was squeezing my big tits, wanking hard. Spunked all over my body.. thanks N xx

1 month ago

That sounds like a plan .... Gemini loves big fat cocks stretching her arsehole open... mmmm yeah xx

1 month ago

I'd love to stretch your arse hole wide apart so I can get all of my dick deep inside Gemini. How does that sound to you?

1 month ago

Tony, Sunday night was amazing, you say my voice is sexy....your voice makes my clit throb...mmmm, cum to me soon, love Gem xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Gem. Thanks for Sunday night really enjoyable I think your score was 4 to my 2 truly amazing. Must have a repeat soon. Love Tony xxx (can’t wait to hear your voice again)

1 month ago

Hi Gem. Thanks for Sunday night really enjoyable I think your score was 4 to my 2 truly amazing. Must have a repeat soon. Love Tony xxx (can’t wait to hear your voice again)

1 month ago

Hi Jimmy, I will be on every evening this week, would love to play with you..., miss your kinky role-play, want you to make me cum really hard!! love Gem xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Gem, are you on this week? Would love to have a long chat with you, share some kinky thoughts, and hopefully hear you cum... Much love, Jimmy xxx

2 months ago

Peter, my sexy seamed stockings are always here for you, you can slip into them anytime...and spunk all over them xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Clare
(PIN: 1361)