Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Jade

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jade on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7264

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jade (Pin 7264)

Jade

Photos of Jade

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jade

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jade isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
48 comments

Hi Guys, My name’s Jade, I’m 21 from Yorkshire, I have big bouncy tits size 34 D, I’m a size 10 dress size, I’m 5 ft 4" tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, I’m very, very horny and want you to ring me now. My agent number is 7264 so ring me and let me make you cum. Call me on and enter PIN 7264 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jade on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7264

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jade

2 months ago

Happy valentines Jade speak soon my gorgeous coastal beauty love from Peter xxxx

3 months ago

Hi Jade. I am unable to call as always someone in house cos of this lockdown but I wanted to let you know I wanked for you on picture three and came all over your magnificent tits. Would you like to lick it off your tits? Love from Martin xxx

3 months ago

Hey jade wanna her about how my fuck puppet of a wife gets used and passed around like a slutty whore then sent home for me to lick clean her fucked out holes so they can do it all again xx Jamie xx

3 months ago

Hey baby love chatting to my sexy 21 year old slut, your pussy gets so wet and I love it will chat soon babe love Rick xxxxx

3 months ago

I love how you make me cum so hard babe I haven't cummed that hard in years. You make me so horny and hard babe your so filthy I love it lots of love Rick xxxx

3 months ago

21 year old hottie

4 months ago

Jade happy 😊 new year will speak with you in the Cumming year thanks for the lovely sexy chats all my love Peter xxxx

4 months ago

Hi jade love our chat the other day speak again soon merry Christmas 🎄 and a sexy happy new year all my love and spunk Peter xxxx

4 months ago

Hi jade merry Christmas 🎄 my seaside beauty would love to speak with you before the new year when are you available lots of love Peter xxxx

4 months ago

Gutted was trying to get through to you this morning after speaking yesterday and how dirty you were making me cum within minutes I fancied round two. Maybe another time sexy Jade. Steve xx

5 months ago

Sexiest sluttiest babe I've ever talked to babe I will ring again tomorrow 😍 💕 jake xxx

5 months ago

Hello Jade! It has been a boring few days for me not being able to chat to you. I hope you are keeping yourself safe .I hope to call you soon.Richard.

5 months ago

Good morning Jade! I hope you are well.As soon as things are sorted,I will contact you .It is frustrating.Darling keep yourself safe.xxx Richard.

5 months ago

Fucking hot 21

5 months ago

Nice 21 year old

5 months ago

21 year old hottie

6 months ago

Thank you Jade. You were lovely. Patrick x

6 months ago

A sexy 21 year old bar maid

7 months ago

I've been waiting for you to come back online just waiting for my favourite girl x

7 months ago

love our long chats and love making u cum 😘 James

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)