Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lola-May

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1095

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lola-May (Pin 1095)

Lola-May

Photos of Lola-May

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lola-May

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Lola-May. Just dial
0909 860 9614 & enter pin 1095
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

309 comments

Hello everyone, my name is Lola-May. I'm 30 years old, fun, bubbly and love to be wild in the bedroom. I am 5' 7" long legs, dark hair and dark eyes. My favourite colour is red, I'm wearing red lipstick on my luscious lips, red teddy black stockings and 6" high black stilettos. I am ready and waiting for you, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1095 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Lola-May

2 days ago

Helped me shoot two loads of hot spunk into my wifes dirty knickers before making me suck and lick them clean. Imagining she had been spit roasted by two young studs while I was at work

3 days ago

Thank you for cucking me x

5 days ago

Hi Steve from Cardiff who loves sucking my wet juicy gym Knickers πŸ‘™ straight out the washing basket 😝. Always welcome HERE!! Love XxLolaxX 😍

1 week ago

Hi Ali. πŸ‘‹ Loved hearing all about the naughty things your MISTRESS has been doing to you. πŸ” πŸ’„ πŸ‘—πŸ†πŸ‘ πŸͺ£πŸ‘™πŸͺ πŸ”πŸ’³πŸ’·πŸ˜.

1 week ago

Hi, Zaceeeeeeee 😍. Enjoyed our flash light session. All about CONTROLLING that πŸ†πŸ₯•. Love xXLola.xX

2 weeks ago

Hi, Mr denim πŸ‘—πŸ‘–. Well done SiSSY slut for keeping your COCK πŸ”’ on for 24hrs 😁. Love XxLolaxX 🀩

2 weeks ago

Cock caged for you mistress,as you ordered. Looking forward to calling you soon to beg permission to remove it. Hope you enjoy thinking of my discomfort and submission to you until then. Your sissy slut denim toy.

1 month ago

Hi, Dave from Cheshire... 😁😁. Stockings are always on just for you. Xxx

1 month ago

Hey Lola Whats a girl to do...? All dressed up and nowhere to play, Saturday morning at 06 30.... Sorry we couldn't connect...you'd have loved my stockings, suspenders and panties, i know i did πŸ˜€ πŸ’¦ Speak soon, i hope, Dave, Cheshire xx

1 month ago

Hi, Mr Newagent. Thank you for the message Looking forward to spanking that bottom with a πŸ“° very soon. Love xXLolaXx ❀️

2 months ago

Hope u are well. Keep missing u. I keep fantasizing with your ass. Mmmm. Love. Mr newsagent xxx

2 months ago

Hi, πŸ‘‹Sexy Sissy Daniel aka Davina dressed up in a black mini skirt ,sheer sexy top, stockings , πŸ‘  πŸ’„. All dirty sissy sluts always welcome 😁. Love XxLolaxX 😘

2 months ago

Hi,Saint πŸ˜‡ look out for me. Love xXLolaXx😘

2 months ago

Hi Lola saint πŸ˜‡just missed each other just logged on you logged of will try again later πŸ’‹

2 months ago

HI, Saint 😁. I'm looking forward to our 2nd chat very SOON. Love return callers. Love XxLolaxX 😘

2 months ago

Hi Lola would be great to chat with you tomorrow only my second chat with you lovely ladies chat soon xπŸ˜‡saint

2 months ago

Hi, Georgie πŸ‘‹. Everyone is welcome here for a naughty chat. Looking forward to hearing your sexy voice. Love xXLoloaXx😘

2 months ago

Hi sexy, do you do phone sex with girls too? My pussy is soaking looking at your photos. Georgie xxx

2 months ago

Hi, Sexy Manny from Manchester. Really HORNY!! Lovely πŸ‘…. Enjoyed your sexy voice 😍. Love xXLolaXx. 😘

2 months ago

Thanks for the sph Lola, you always make me come quick xxx Gareth

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page