Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Mia

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
774 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and in my 20's. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Mia

3 days ago

Hi Mia, returned back to UK, after my holiday. Wondered, if you still remembered the auditor or was I forgotten.

1 week ago

My cock fucking your already cum filled gilf cunt xx yum DD

2 weeks ago

Mia, you were amazing this morning! I loved the conversation and even more so the domination - you are a natural! And your voice is just heaven. Speak soon I hope - Robert.

3 weeks ago

Hi Mia, Loved our chat! Your love for the villa is commendable, I hope the alboin are in much better shape next time i call. Sorry we got cut off, was having the best wank! Until next time xx Dominic

1 month ago

lovely lady, great conversation xx

1 month ago

Hi Mia. Coming on tonight?

1 month ago

Hi Mia you are so sexy

1 month ago

Hello Fabulous Mr "middle class glasgow accent" 11 years football subtitles man who laughed at my crap jokes stupid am saturday morning 4am.. come back you were a blast x Mia xx

2 months ago

Hi sexy do you do phone sex with girls? You’re so fucking sexy and I’m so wet xx

2 months ago

Wow , what an unexpected treat chatting with Mia , will 100% be back , look forward to next time , West Ham Steve βš’

2 months ago

Thanks for tearing me a new arsehole Mia im your filthy little sissy slut from now on if you will have me John xx

3 months ago

Mia amazing time your an amazing lady. Sure we will talk again. Your underwear and surprise to share by the pool will have me back for more I am sure. Andy.

3 months ago

Hey Mia,thanks for Saturday evening,it was nice to watch the tv with you 😜 until we were rudely cut off.Kevin xx

3 months ago

Made it sticky for those toffees in the sun on Saturday..loved it, one VERY happy Villa Chick here xxx

3 months ago

Hey Mia, you're HOT HOT HOT BABY.. Can't get enough.. Good luck vs the Toffees I know 3pts make you smile AS WELL!!XX

3 months ago

Mia, loved that so much!! Thank you for your time! Xx

3 months ago

On the weekend we had a chat and I empty you and there was no more

3 months ago

Mark..I'd LOVE that..I love men...and women..LOTS..😜

3 months ago

My wife is turned on by your pictures . Can we call you? Regards Mark x

4 months ago

Warmer and Wetter

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page