Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Raquel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Raquel on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1574

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Raquel (Pin 1574)

Raquel

Photos of Raquel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Raquel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Raquel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
307 comments

Hi, I'm Raquel. I'm 42 years old. I enjoy going to the gym and swimming to keep fit. I am 5ft 4" with short black bobbed hair and brown eyes with curvy figure and big boobs. I also have a very squelchy hot wet pussy just waiting for you to ring me. Call me on and enter PIN 1574 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Raquel on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1574

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Raquel

13 hours ago

Hi Ben love talking to you clean and dirty talk speak soon R xx

3 days ago

Hi Raquel it was lovely talking to you today I know it was not long and we didn't have a play I promise you the next time we will love you Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

1 week ago

Hi Raquel I did try calling you this morning between 11and 12 but you was on a call I I will keep trying love you Ben πŸ˜€xxx

1 week ago

Hi Raquel sorry I haven't call you this week the phone signal has been crap take care stay safe love you Ben xxx

2 weeks ago

Ben you are very welcome I love it when you get naughty with me R xx

2 weeks ago

HI Raquel thank you so much for Saturday I enjoyed our chat and I love making you cum and hearing how squelchy your pussy gets keep up the good work and you will get there take care stay safe love you Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Ben everything OK will be on from 8.30 am R xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Raquel is everything okay with you you have not been on this week are you still okay for tomorrow I hope so looking forward to our chat take care love you Ben πŸ˜€xxx

3 weeks ago

Raquel you are the best person on here love you Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Ben nice quiet weekend it was a draw Chat soon love Rxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Raquel did you and your boys have a good weekend did your team win on Saturday myself I was doing sum jobs around the house boring talk soon love you Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Ben yes I will be online for you that day R xx

3 weeks ago

I love you RAQUEL have a great weekend you and the boys at football thinking of you love you Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

3 weeks ago

HI RAQUEL did you see my messages about Saturday the 17th that would be lovely take care stay safe talk soon love you Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

3 weeks ago

HI my beautiful Raquel I did try calling you this morning between 9 and 10 Raquel do you work on the lines on Saturday because on Saturday the 17 that's next weekend I am on my own from 8 AM until 3 PM it would be lovely if you could lov

3 weeks ago

Hi Ben I understand chat soon R xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Raquel sorry about cutting you off as we were both just ready to cum sorry Raquel I will call you again soon love Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

4 weeks ago

Good morning RAQUEL I tried calling you this morning between 9 and 9 30 but you were one call talk soon LOVE you Ben xxxπŸ˜€

4 weeks ago

Good morning RAQUEL I tried calling you this morning between 9 and 9 30 but you were one call talk soon LOVE you Ben xxxπŸ˜€

1 month ago

Hi Raquel I will call you soon I need my fix and you are the only one who can do that I love it when you play with you lovely wet pussy and we both cum together can't wait love you Ben xxx πŸ˜ƒ

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Clare
(PIN: 1361)