Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Sab

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sab on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1079

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sab (Pin 1079)

Sab

Photos of Sab

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sab

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sab isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
12 comments

Hello there guys, this is sexy, dirty Sab. I am 36 years old with long black hair and big brown eyes, I have huge nipples and a big, huge, chunky arse. I absolutely love doggy style hard and I love my juicy wet pussy to be licked out. I love dirty guys who talk dirty to me, so all you dirty men out there, I need to talk to you tonight. Call me on and enter PIN 1079 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sab on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1079

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sab

1 month ago

Your tits are amazing

4 months ago

Hey Sab. It was lovely to chat this morning. My phone went off ,sorry about that. Hope we can catch up soon, and share goosebump stories again. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, just gotta search in the right place. God bless you, Andrew.

4 months ago

Hey Sab. It was lovely to chat this morning. My phone went off ,sorry about that. Hope we can catch up soon, and share goosebump stories again. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, just gotta search in the right place. God bless you, Andrew.

4 months ago

Waiting for you to be free , bursting to call you and get my hard cock in your wet pussy xxx

4 months ago

Hi hun. Thanks for making me cum was so good. When u online next? Love Adam (with nose fetish) xxxx

4 months ago

Hair on Pusey Makes You Real Woman x x x Irish fan

4 months ago

Cracking pair of tits

4 months ago

Love to get that nurse uniform off you and lick out your wet pussy , best wank for ages , mikey x

5 months ago

Hi Sab, what's your bra size? X

5 months ago

Can’t wait to start licking and getting my cock covered in your lipstick xx John

5 months ago

Pic 5. 3 holes that need a good fucking and filling with jizz.

5 months ago

Hairy pusie now that’s trims me on so have call you to talk about it roger in Cardiff

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)