Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammie on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7170

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammie (Pin 7170)

Sammie

Photos of Sammie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sammie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
66 comments

Hi there guys. I’m Sammie. I’m a curvy brunette. I have a 36D pair of tits with very big sensitive nipples for you to enjoy. I’m very open minded. I enjoy all things. I do love sucking and swallowing so if you’d like to hear more and chat more, you know what to do, come on over. Call me on and enter PIN 7170 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammie on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7170

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sammie

3 weeks ago

Had a great call with this very sexy lady on Saturday; made me cum so much with her filthy chat. Will definitely call her again, Ray xx

1 month ago

Can I call and talk about licking that gorgeous pussy

2 months ago

Hot 32 year young lady

3 months ago

I have just spoken with Sammie who took me just where I wanted to go. Such a sexy voice and a lovely lady to boot. She knows how to fuck and made me the girl I have wanted to be - thanks Sammie -------------------- Katie.

5 months ago

Hi sammie sorry I cut off the wife came home we have unfinished business thanks for putting on the sexy lace panties I will be back soon to finish off inside you.

5 months ago

Sexy 32 year old

5 months ago

Hey sammie love the bride look my wife got fucked the night before our wedding, she sucked off the stripper at her bacherlrette psrty n let him pound her slutty cunt in the car park xxjamiexx

5 months ago

Hi

6 months ago

Yummy looking fanny Sammie

8 months ago

Hi sammie how ru??? Carnt believe it is over six months since we spoke still look at your pictures 4is my favourite you so look like the receptionist at the dentist looking at her stops you thinking of what's to come speak soon love From Peter xxxx

8 months ago

Em m same that lovely pussie love to go down there lick lick and fuck u .

8 months ago

Xxx

10 months ago

I want that pussy again soon xx

10 months ago

Great chat Sammie thank you. Very imaginative Cuckold Gangbang fantasy, lots to think about. Very sexy voice and accent.

1 year ago

Loved how you make me feel. My cock is throbbing.

1 year ago

Amazing super hot

1 year ago

Really lovely talking again, shame I couldnt get back 2u the 2nd time, no worries, next time! :-) Take care, Steve xx

1 year ago

Love the Stockings and Suspenders Mark X

1 year ago

Thanks gorgeous Sammi,you always leave me totally satisfied. Andy xx 💋💋

1 year ago

Hi sammie thanks for helping me empty my sack must talk again soon love From Peter xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Clare
(PIN: 1361)