Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Shellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Shellie on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1066

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Shellie (Pin 1066)

Shellie

Photos of Shellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Shellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Shellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
64 comments

Hi boys, this is Shellie here. I've got long brown hair and lovely brown eyes. I am in my early 20's and love to talk to people, I can be a very naughty girl, how about you? Are you naughty, shall we get naughty together? Why don't you tell me what hole you want to cum in. I love playing with myself while a man wanks over me, so what you waiting for. Call me on and enter PIN 1066 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Shellie on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1066

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Shellie

1 week ago

Wow amazing girl love you😍😍😍

2 weeks ago

Sorry we got off yesterday - love to hear more about your getting caught fucking in the park!

2 weeks ago

Hi sheltie. Its chris. I loved our chat and tried to call back but you were busy. I look forward to speaking to you again soon as your such a great naughty girl. Xx

1 month ago

Sexy sexy girlxx

1 month ago

Are you free tonight sometime baby want to talk about my fantasy baby cups xxxx

1 month ago

Sexy sexy minks special lady

1 month ago

Wow what a sexy lady thanks for the lovely sexy chat. Well definitely call again my babe xxxxxx

1 month ago

Love to lock your 25 year young pussy

1 month ago

Sexy sexy dirty talker you made me very horney xx

1 month ago

Love your voice turns me on babe

1 month ago

Hottie 25 year young lady

1 month ago

Sausey little mink you are looking forward chatting again soon my love xxx

2 months ago

Hi babes you wear seamed stockings and suspenders Peter x

2 months ago

Like a hairy cunt

2 months ago

Great to chat with you! Andy x

2 months ago

Sorry Shellie I got disturbed today just as you say on my face we have unfinished business I will be back.

2 months ago

Smashing girl xxxxx

2 months ago

Hot 25 year old

2 months ago

Lovely 25 year young lady

2 months ago

Sexy shellie wanna wank for you again , mikey xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Tania
(PIN: 1653)