Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 53 minutes ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxy on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1018

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxy (Pin 1018)

Roxy

Photos of Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
21 comments

Hi guys my name is Roxy and I am in my fabulous 50s and a gorgeous granny. I am a curvy lady, but all in the right places, with big 38DD boobs that are all my own. I also just love to give tit wanks, as well as giving the best blow jobs. I am very greedy for cocks so call me on 1018, speak soon. Call me on and enter PIN 1018 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxy on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1018

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Roxy

3 days ago

Roxi what a fantastic lady exellent fuck , feeling realy good , you have set me up for the day , realy enjoy that tasty juicy cunt of yours , Jack xxxxxxxxx

6 days ago

another fantastic fuck with Roxys amazing juicy cunt , cant get enough of this gorgeous lady , thanks darling Jack xxx

1 week ago

one fantastic lady , never fails to satisfy another brilliant fuck cunt and arse ending with wonderful 69 this lady tastes so good , think Im going to be wanking well all night , ooh Roxi lol Jack xxx

1 week ago

Hi Roxy a big thank you for a fabulous fuck and eating out that fantastic and very tasty juicy cunt , you certainly know how to look after your men , I will definately be back , look after that pussy , xxx Jack

1 week ago

Hi Roxy are you online today to share that wonderful body of yours , cant wait drop a message gorgeous xxx Jack

1 week ago

Your pussy looks amazing I wanna have my face in between them legs every minute of every day and I would loooooove to fuck that peachy ass!!! You also have amazing tits! Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Roxy You are never on, when I'd like to be on You Day and Night...Please Cum on Soon, otherwise I shall have to continue Wanking alone When really I want to Fuck you again...Please make it soon...X N

3 weeks ago

Roxy Please CUM on soon ...I can't stop looking at Your Pictures which means I am Wanking all the time...Which very Nice...But i would sooner Fuck You Please Cum on..Picture 5 is Gorgeous...X N

3 weeks ago

Roxy please Cum on soon If you don’t because My Cock is so Hard and Throbbing rather than choose another I shall have a Fucking good Wank looking at Your Perfect Cunt. I’m going to Shoot any Second …,,N XX

3 weeks ago

what a fabulous fuck this wonderful lady is , she almost shagged the brains out f me ,spunked up her fantastc pussy , had a great munch at her lovely wet jucy minge , she tastes so g ood she could bottle her juices and sell them , what a lady , as Ar

3 weeks ago

I like Picture 4 because I can see it all Your Beautiful Face. Gorgeous Tits. Fabulous Arse and your Perfect Sweet Tasting Cunt…N…X

3 weeks ago

I am an Elderly Gentleman so I have Fucked many lady Fucking you was the Best Ever. Having a 69 with you was Perfection and My Cock is just your size …N…X

4 weeks ago

hi Roxy do you know when you are going online , Id love a chat with you ,and more ,an admirer bfn Jack xx

4 weeks ago

Roxy when are you usually online would love to chat Mike xx

1 month ago

bend over let me spank your arse

1 month ago

Gorgeous looking fanny

1 month ago

Such a dirty lady i cant wait to speak to you again best blow job on here

1 month ago

Do you like toy boys? I am 26 and love older experienced women and I love that naughty glint in your eyes

1 month ago

hi roxy spoke with you last week,wow what a tit wank i imagined my spunk flying all over them ,thank you , yorkshire alan

2 months ago

Hi roxy, cum online!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page