Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„โค๏ธ
  • 10 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy ยฐโ™กยฐ "xx
  • 10 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 10 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—

Phone Sex Profiles: Bethany

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bethany on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1370

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bethany (Pin 1370)

Bethany

Photos of Bethany

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bethany

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bethany isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
70 comments

Hi Iโ€™m Bethany, I drive men wild with my blue eyes and flaming red hair. I am in my late 20s and I love to role play. I can be anything you want, maybe a good girl or maybe a bad girl, 1370 is the number you need, to make this tight pussy yours, or maybe you would like a tit wank, with my natural 38DDโ€™s. Come play with me. Call me on and enter PIN 1370 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bethany on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1370

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Bethany

3 days ago

Bethany been looking out for you but not seen you online, where are you?

3 months ago

can you please please tell me when I can find you online xxxx

6 months ago

Bethany are you coming back?

11 months ago

I love your voice babe itโ€™s the so fine, dirty bitch you let me do anything one dirty whore

1 year ago

Sorry Bethany battery life expired x

1 year ago

nice pics a lovly chat catch you soon anthony x

1 year ago

What a fucking good fuck that was the best your my favourite weekend girl Iโ€™m gonna come on and fuck you on week days too

1 year ago

Just got cut off but was a amazing women to talk to

1 year ago

Hi bethany, weve spoke a few times, your voice is so sexy, give her a fantasy and she goes iff with it no matter how dark! Looking forward to cuming in your mouth while your asleep on my setee!

1 year ago

What a sexy voice you have girl. You dirty bitch I love you telling me in that voice what your doing you made me cum over and over

1 year ago

Bethany been trying to call you for around two hours I need to hear you sexy voice so sexy.... love always dan

1 year ago

I love your voice so sexy I like how you let me spank you with hard cock best girl here

1 year ago

I'd love to give you a good hard spanking then fuck you hard from behind pulling your hair, then hold your legs wide open, one over my shoulders while I pound you that way while slapping your face as I call you a whore, you filthy cum-guzzling slag :

1 year ago

Lovely looking cunt ๐Ÿ˜

1 year ago

Filthy fucking cum slut

1 year ago

Thank you for the chat really nice girl and fucks hard thanks babe jake

1 year ago

Hi Beth if its possible ur a bigger whore than my wife making ur cuckold hubby hold ur legs open wide so u can get rammed even harder, id love to help him clean all the sperm shot up ur slutty cunt x Jamie x

1 year ago

By far the best girl here, best role play Iโ€™ve ever had one dirty whore. Made me cum so hard you dirty bitch

1 year ago

If you canโ€™t handle hardcore donโ€™t call this slutty women anything goโ€™s pure filthy and slutty and a sexy voice that gets you hard on hello

1 year ago

Super sexy and hardcore bitch. Absolute delight, a must. Will do anything to please. A must cum

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page