Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Candice "Candy" isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
34 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

1 week ago

Come online Candy

1 week ago

Candice have your boobs ever been bigger than they are now? (I love your 46Es.)

1 week ago

Great wank over those huge breasts of yours Candy,loved it,thanks for emptying my sacks,Speak soon Andy xx

2 weeks ago

I want to wank off for you again soon. Love your voice. Wanker Paul xxx

4 weeks ago

Hey candy my dick is still throbbing from telling u about my whore wife getting on her knees to suck some guys dick till he exploded in her mouth n then fucked her two holes ragged while i watched from the wadrobe then let me clean up her sloppy mess

1 month ago

i want to ride my big dildo, dressed in lingerie, pissing my panties as you tell me what a fuck slut i am x paul the slut

1 month ago

love to chat with you. when are you online? paul the slut

1 month ago

Hi Candy, really enjoyed wanking to your sexy voice xxxx

1 month ago

Hey candy loved telling u about how my slut of a wife was out getting used like a dirty fuck puppet on her back getting her cunt pounded out like a filthy whore xx jamie xx

1 month ago

A lady with pusie hair what more could man ask for responded to my comment and you be getting call where we can put all your fantastic assets to good use dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

I had a couple of chats with Candice and in sex play, you won't find anyone as dirty or open-minded as Candice. She uses a whole range of very dirty sex chat. She can act the dirty whore or slut and is open to use words like up the shitter or in my dirty tight shit hole etc. One of the best mind fucks you will find and this dirty whore will have you cumming hard again and again. Thanks for the great mind fucks, your such a dirty whore. Cheers! Carl

2 months ago

Beautiful candy prettiest girl on the site. John xxx

2 months ago

Dear candice was lovely to talk to you then. Must have a proper talk next week. John xx

2 months ago

I wanna titty and mouth fuck u so hard n fast till i shoot a hot sticky load of cum all over ur slutty face flip u over and fuck ur asshole and cunt ragged n pump u full of hot spunk till ur leaking like a filthy fucking whore, god i love this dirty bitch, money well spent xxx steve xxxx

2 months ago

Candice what bra size are you?

2 months ago

if that gorgeous arse was a swimming pool I would be diving right in!!

3 months ago

How horny do you get Candy

3 months ago

Hi I see you are available to chat but I'm expecting a visiter shortly when ru normaly on hopefully chat soon love From Peter xxxx

3 months ago

Hey Candy, you online?

3 months ago

Mmm proper shape woman. Big natural boobs with big nipples and a big arse. You would look amazing bouncing on top of me. Craig xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Kitty
(PIN: 1324)

Kitty

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page