Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 28 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Candice "Candy" is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9633 & enter pin 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

155 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

3 days ago

a big thankyou to a big beautiful girl for another fabulous morning FUCK absolutely out of this world , what a body , lol Jack xxx

5 days ago

that beats breakfast any day , an amazing fuck wit darling Candice early in the morning drained my balls well , spunked all over her tits and beautiful face she knows how to give the boys a great shag to remember , lol Jack xxx

1 week ago

one faulous lady good 69 then bouncing up and down riding my hard cock , spunked all over her marvellous big tits the filled her wonderful Cunt , you never fail to satisfy , lol one of your long list of suppliers of juicy spunk , thanks darling Jack

1 week ago

Fabulous voice and very raunchy chat, big cum every time. Steve

1 week ago

Hi Candice dont understand how you dont have many well deserved comments for fucking that wonderful body , enjoyed sliding in and out of your fabulous wet cunt , thanks Jack xxx

2 weeks ago

Come on guys I'm bored and horny need some cock to play with xx 🔥do me in the ass or let me titty fuck you xx love candy xx💦💦

4 weeks ago

Candy thanks for a fabulous FUCK what a stat to the day , balls well and truly drained , one very happy scotsman , love that body , Jack xxx

1 month ago

Spoke to Candice Candy last week just imaging her giving me a tit wank & etc certainly won't be disappointed give her a call next time she is on she's on worth it for sure.

1 month ago

Now that's a real woman amazing

1 month ago

Ring her guys she lets you use her big ass as a jizz dump so dirty so slutty wow she is brilliant X mick

1 month ago

Thanx for letting me fill your ass with my jizz while slapping your big ass best half hour call I've had xx

2 months ago

once again Candice you shared your heavinly body , came in buckets this morning filling your wonderful cunt and arse , Jack xxx

2 months ago

Candice Candice what a wonderful lady absolutely fantastic Fuck cunt and arse , drained my balls cant beat this lady for perfect start to the day , thanks darling xxxxx

2 months ago

just like to say a big thank you to Candice for a great shagging session in her wonderful cunt and her amazing bum hole , balls emptied as usual , thanks gorgeous xxx

2 months ago

well Candice once again a fabulous session licking your body all over and fab Fucking and for breakfast munching on that heavinly Minge , what a body ,

2 months ago

Candice wonderful time this morning we had a fantastic session of Fucking , finishing with me filling up your bum hole with spunk , well and truly drained my balls , what a lady xxx

2 months ago

Candy I cant stop looking at these pictures of your beautiful body , constant hard on , Im gonna whitewash this place with lovelly spunk that should be put into your fab cunt , xx

2 months ago

Hi Candy thanks for letting me pound that beautiful minge of yours and licking all your delicious sex juices , going to wank over her pictures again , look after that cunt xxxxxx

3 months ago

Thanks for letting me fill that wonderful love bucket of yours with my hot creamy spunk , you are one fantastic FUCK xx

3 months ago

Hi sexy, I am a woman and your pictures make me so horny. Do you do phone sex with girls? X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page