Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Hot and horny JJ looking at your pictures wishing you were here., πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ Lee xx
  • 11 hours ago about Lucy
    missing you like crazy hoping to be back soon after i sort out this home and money issues im havin at the moment xx
  • 11 hours ago about Brooke
    Wow . Thanks Brooke . That was a brilliant long chat and session this morning Will be back . Lucky lucky guy whoever gets to fuck you after lockdown ... Xx
  • 11 hours ago about Ellie
    That thought will want you to rub that pussy now isn't it. Great times. Hope to see you soon! Take care and all the best Danny xxx
  • 11 hours ago about Ellie
    I know you want those boobs sucked on and that smooth ass all oiled up and then your whole body, getting you wet and horny, then bending you over and feel that cock in that wet dripping pussy!!

Phone Sex Profiles: Helena

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Helena on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7210

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Helena (Pin 7210)

Helena

Photos of Helena

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Helena

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Helena isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
54 comments

Hi I’m Helena, shapely and highly sexed - mature lady, with long legs, auburn hair and green eyes. I am a size 12 with perky DD Tits and auburn bush; I spend lots of time at the gym or in a yoga class. So I love going out somewhere nice in my seamed stockings and heels. My agent number is 7210 so choose me for hot conversation and mutual pleasure. Call me on and enter PIN 7210 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Helena on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7210

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Helena

1 day ago

Hey, guys! Remember me? Well, it's been a while but the news is that I'll be around every weekday next week, and on and off on Saturday. That's a promise! I really miss our smutty conversations. They made me feel so horny, I couldn't sit still! So...

2 months ago

Dave P: I do like a man who keeps at it! ;-) I should be around by Monday at the latest, probably mid-afternoon (if not before)! Please ring me soon for a steamy chat - don't know about you but I've already got cabin fever! xx

2 months ago

Helena, I was excited to see your profile reappear but despite surfing the site frequently I have not caught you online at all. Are you around and if so when will you be available? Dave P

3 months ago

Hi Helena, would love to talk to you about my sucking and wanking sessions with a mate. We wear women's undies too. Paul x

4 months ago

Dave P - what can I say? I'm playing hard to get, LOL! Finally I'm back, dear man! Feeling frisky? I'll be around most days, in and out between things as usual, but will endeavour to be here A LOT on Saturday daytime, OK? I've been exhausting myself

5 months ago

Helena, Dave P, When you back? So much to share.

5 months ago

Helena, Dave P here with so much to tell and share. When are you going to be on-line?

5 months ago

Hey guys, I'll be back really soon.... Make sure you keep checking back in to see when I'll be here. At the moment it looks like I'll be here from Monday onwards! So I hope to speak to you naughty boys then or soon afterwards. Christmas always makes me feel fruity! I'm tingling, just thinking about it! Catch you soon! xx

6 months ago

Oh I can only do night times eny way I can't talk right now as I not well enough at the moment but I try to talk to u when I better and I let u no when I call u as don't no when it will be Steven but I let u no sexy xxxxxxxx

6 months ago

Oh, I have missed you guys! ;-D I will DEFINITELY be back by Xmas/NY hols, but sooner I hope! Dave P, such a long time no speak - I've thought about you, though, especially when playing with my Satisfyer Pro 2! I'm not sure exactly, but weekend daytimes are most likely. I'm kinda busy with new work at the moment, and missing our hot chats. xxx Steven, it’s usually easier to catch me daytimes than evenings - perhaps when your wife is out Christmas shopping, LOL?! Looking forward to it! xxx

6 months ago

Helena, its Dave P. When you back?

6 months ago

Hey babe where are you I was waiting for u Friday night babe at 1 so I try again this Friday night babe Steven xxxxxxxx at 12 am

6 months ago

I ring you at sume point nex week sexy bin wating fore u to be on fore the first time call babe Steven can't wait to spank u babe go rounds of it I bend u over and fuck u as I spank yore arss then pot u up against the wall fore more fucking and spanking till nex week Steven I let u no when think of me every day and night as I won't u to be beging me fore it time I call hope u can't wait fore it babe Steven xxxxxxxx I let u no when

6 months ago

Hey babe I don't no when I ring u now fore the very first time call with you Steven but I let u no as soon as I not busy babe I won't u so bad I won't to just bend u over get u out that black thong and top and fuck u hard y I spank u again and again babe go rounds of it babe I let u no when sexy Steven can't wait for it can't wait to fuck u with my big fat dick it redy fore u babe as soon as I free I ring I let u no babe xxxxxxxx Steven

8 months ago

Hey guys! I've really missed you! I'll be on the phone again this coming week, though, and I can't wait to tell you about all of the naughtiness I've been up to while I've been away. I'm exhausted! So let's talk soon - mmmmm! xx

9 months ago

Hey it me Steven I be ring u on the 7th of September babe late at night at 12 am if u on that day that the day I free and after that weekend babe xxxxxxxx can't wait to give u a spanking babe Steven can u where wot u got on in the pictures babe fore me pluz a black thong on XXX sexy thanks till then Steven in September yore new toy boy

9 months ago

I'll be in very soon, I promise! Later today (Friday). Also I'll be available most of Saturday and some of Sunday. That's how it's looking at the moment. Such exciting news of naughty escapades with an incredible woman, for those who like to hear about that side of me! In the mean time, let's just say, it's been a busy week and I'm feeling it every time I sit down! ;-)

9 months ago

Will you be back before the weekend? Need to call you again.

9 months ago

Can't wait to spank u in September babe Steven and make u dripping wet babe till September babe Steven not long to go xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

9 months ago

Hi babes I would love to lick your pussy till you cum in my mouth then have you bounce up and down on my big hard cock till I cum inside your pussy xx xx xx xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page