Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Jo-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jo-Jo on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7217

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jo-Jo (Pin 7217)

Jo-Jo

Photos of Jo-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jo-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jo-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
16 comments

Hi guys. My name is Jo-Jo. I’m 50 something very horny lady with blonde hair, blue eyes and luscious lips, I’m slim with curves in all the right places and big boobs that are very sensitive when touched, I’ve a freshly shaven pussy that gets very hot and wet when excited. I like to tease and please, so call me I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7217 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jo-Jo on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7217

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jo-Jo

1 week ago

Will you be available tomorrow when I can call you for another session, Stephen x

1 week ago

Hi Jo Jo enjoyed our chat last night will call again soon, Stephen x

1 week ago

Hi jo jo,you’re one sexy woman,tell me baby,do you like to have your feet and toes worshipped?? X

1 week ago

Hi, Jo-Jo lovely chat we just had. you have just moved to the top of my list. really enjoy playing with my cock and chatting. all the best your wanker steve

1 week ago

HI Jo Jo Another amazing time with her on the phone cum loads and loads to the next time xx

2 weeks ago

Jo-Jo when will you be online next as I would love to give you a call

2 weeks ago

Jo Jo is amazing, absolutely drained my balls. Superb Steve

2 weeks ago

jojo , you are a very sexy sophisticated lady who knows where the buttons are to turn on a cheeky geordie wanker .. made me really horny and got lots of naughty confessions out of me.. so easy to imagine spunking on your photographs, Mick

3 weeks ago

Hi darling how are you doing today did you have a good fuck. Off me last night Jo Jo did you cum I did it was shooting out of my hard cock into your mouth and your silk black stockings with white cum running down your leg am going to cum to night whe

3 weeks ago

Hi darling how are you doing today did you have a good fuck. Off me last night Jo Jo did you cum I did it was shooting out of my hard cock into your mouth and your silk black stockings with white cum running down your leg am going to cum to night whe

3 weeks ago

Morning Jo Jo it Paul how are you doing today I had a dream about you last night you was suck on my cock and deep throat it in your mouth and you was fucking me hard and I cum all over your black stockings message me back straight away

3 weeks ago

Hi Jo Jo t Paul how are you doing today my darling are you going to be online over the weekend so I can talk to you and are you going to get dress up as a witch and put a spell on me message me back straight away Jo Jo love you very much from Paul xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Jo Jo, what's your bra size? X

3 weeks ago

Hi Jo Jo it Paul who you chat with on Tues morning before I went to work how are you doing today my darling I was thinking about you last night and wishing you was in my bedroom laying down in my bed with me wearing your silk black stockings and you

3 weeks ago

Hi Jo Jo it Paul are you going to be online weekend so I can chat to you I love you very much Jo Jo love Paul X XX message me back straight away jojo

4 weeks ago

Hi Jo Jo it Paul who you was chatting to Tues morning before I leave for work how are you doing today I had a dream about you last night it was very nice you was standing in front of my bedroom wearing your silk black stockings with the line up the b

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page