Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 11 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 11 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy Β°β™‘Β° "xx
  • 11 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 12 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. πŸ’‹πŸ‘—πŸ‘„πŸ‘™πŸ‘…πŸ‘ πŸ‘—

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3271 comments

If you like curves, then I have them all in the right places. I am a cheeky, sexy, mature BBW. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I'd love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901 Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 month ago

.Hi, Peter my horny bastard....I will try and stay on until we haven spoken, so catch up on Sunday Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 month ago

.Hi David.....sorry we won't get to chat, thankyou for all our filthy chats....and they will continue....keep an eye out for me....I'll be back for ur thick, veiny Scottish cockπŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 month ago

Hi Jodie xx hope u will be on later Sunday. Be good to to hear ur lovely voice xx and catch up b4 u go xx horny peter.

1 month ago

Hi Jodie, David here. Damn! Can't do evenings, sorry. Free all week during the day from about 8am. Hope to chat to you again sometime. Thanks for all the horny chats. Wishing you all the very best and sending you my love. David xxx

1 month ago

.Will always look at the moon and think if u, my darling Paul.....keep looking out for me Xx Jodie 😘 Xx πŸ’“

1 month ago

.Hi David.....I'll only b on Sunday morning 04.30-06.30ish, I'm afraid.....can u do an evening?? I will b back, just not sure when Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 month ago

Hi Jodie. Scottish David here. So frustrated I can't get on now (Friday morning). I'll hopefully be on Sunday morning - really really want to chat before you go. Torture knowing you are on and I can't get on to chat. Hopefully we'll speak before you

1 month ago

Hi Jodie, Just one last word stay looking at the moon to stay connected remember all the good times. Will always remember and love you. Forever yours Paul.❀️

1 month ago

Hi Jodie xx glad to hear u looken forward to taken to me again.if ur on for me ?? If u r x if not never mind ur old barstard peter.

1 month ago

.Hi David, I'm gonna miss ur thick, veiny, Scottish cock.....u no that, I'll be on Fri morning, till bout 9 then early sat and sun morns.....I'll hopefully be back Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 month ago

.I will certainly be back....if only for that catch up, Paul.....thankyou for the year of great times.....😒😒 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx πŸ’“

1 month ago

.Hi Peter.....I'll try to stay on for u.....should b ok, looking forward to chatting again Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 month ago

Hi Jodie! It's David of the think veiny Scottish cock! Really sorry to hear you are taking a break. I'll miss our sexy chats. But on the other hand, I'm glad you are getting away to do your own thing. My best wishes are with you. Would love a wee cha

1 month ago

Hi Jodie, I’m going to miss you so much but I’m glad you’re taking a break as you deserve it. Good Luck I’ll hold you to a great catch up. Love You Paul xxx❀️

1 month ago

I have missed you my dirty secret xx of course I want to chat to you. So iel try to get you Sunday.horny peter..

1 month ago

Hello Jodie xx wow 3yrs.yeah we had some good chats..I use to really enjoy wiv u xx.thanks for txtn to let me no .

1 month ago

.Hi, my horny golfer 🏌️🏌️🏌️ call me sun, if u can, just for a chat....plz πŸ™.... missing u Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 month ago

.Just to say to all my gorgeous, sexy callers, thankyou for the last 3 years I'm going to have some adventures for a while, but hopefully be back soon. I'll be on the rest of this week, if u're able to chat, if not then take care and chat again soon

1 month ago

.My horny bastard Peter, just wanted to say, thankyou for the last 3 years,putting up with me, all the great chats we've had..I'll stay on a bit later on sun, if u would like to chat again, but I am coming off for a while, if not, take care x

1 month ago

.Thankyou Paul, for a lovely call this morning, u've no idea how much I'm going to miss u...every inch of ur body...keep looking at the moon, my darling, and think about me often, as I will u..think of the catch up we will have!!! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page