Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2018 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

6 hours ago

Hi my dirty dirty sexxxxxxxxxxxy big arse xxxxxx darling women lover xxxx hope to chat Sunday getu rough hands all over ur lovely body lol XXX and bend u over and fick the arse off u xxxxx have good WK end love u miss u xxxxxx ur old barstard Peter.

16 hours ago

Hi Peter, my horny bastard, sorry, I was on til bout 8.40. missing u, my darling man, friend, lover hope to chat sun love u ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹ xxx

16 hours ago

Hi Dom....my last message didn't get on again, but I missed u yesterday, my gorgeous young stud... hopefully chat next Thurs and u can nuzzle into my belly mmmmm Jodie 😘😍 xxxx

1 day ago

Jodie dirty secret xxxx I seemed to miss u last night. R well lol never mind try on Sunday night miss u thinking of u xxxxxx love u lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ur old barstard peter.

1 day ago

Hi David, wow I sooo needed ur young, thick, scottish, veiny cock this morning so thankyou for calling. Hope u can make next Tues, looking forward to it, sir. Ur fat whore, Jodie xxxx

1 day ago

Hi Paul, my man, I loved the mot and the service, especially when the dipstick went in to see if I had enough fluids!!! I'm gonna miss u loads can't wait til sat mmm love u as much as I tell u. Ur Jodie 😘 ❀️❀️ xxx

1 day ago

Oh I'll miss you today jodie, been a hectic week! See you next week 😘😘😘 have a great weekend xxxxx Dom

1 day ago

Another terrific night with my lady including you passing your MOT with flying colours. Where do you get all your energy from. I shall miss you for 2 days. Looking forward to Saturday love you loads your Paul xxx❀️❀️

2 days ago

Hi Scott, wow thankyou soooo much for coming back to me. I love thinking of u thinking of me as ur fucking ur skinny wife. Can't wait till next time Jodie 😘😍 xxxx

2 days ago

Hi David, I'm gonna try and b on in the morning (Thurs) so hope to speak then, desperately need your thick, young, scottish, veiny cock ur Jodie 😘 xxxx

2 days ago

Hi Peter, my horny bastard, can't wait for tonight, my darling man, friend, lover. Ur rough hands all over my soft skin, as u bend me over.....mmmmm speak soon ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx

2 days ago

Wow, Paul, wot a night phew....just recovering lol. All was said last night, so no need to repeat until we speak again, my darling. Love you β€οΈπŸ’•β£οΈ ur Jodie xxxx

2 days ago

Hi hubby....to be fair, u was the one that left the message, and agreed when I asked, but no worries, hope to catch up soon xxx

2 days ago

Hi darling, what a night making up for lost time. You were unbelievable I loved it, What a sexy lady you are. I’ll be back tonight let’s just carry on where we left off. your Paul love you to bits xxx❀️❀️❀️

3 days ago

Hi David....soz my last message didn't seem to get thru. I was on sun at 2 hoping for ur young, thick, veiny cock but must have missed u. Won't b on next sun soz...I'm so desperate for ur cock, give me another day and time plz. xxxx

3 days ago

Hi xxxxxx darling lover sexxxxxxxxxxxxx y dirty secret hope u OK thinking of and missen u xxxx can't wait to have u again wed night.ur old barstard horny peter.

4 days ago

Yes hope so to don’t no yet i let u no babe Steven

4 days ago

Ps glad you still refer to me as your hubby truth is despite what you have said I never left you love hubby xxxx

4 days ago

Hi Steven, I loved it too...u bad boy, loved all that spanking and slapping....still sore lol. Hope to chat again Tues/wed 6.30ish?? xxxx

4 days ago

Hi xxxxx Jodie my forty secret god it woz good to have u again after so long woz great sex luv u lots xxxxxxxxxxxxx my darling women role on wed night .ur old barstard horny peter..

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page