Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­πŸ«
  • 17 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 18 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❀ 😍 πŸ’– Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 18 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 18 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2839 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy mature BBW . I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

17 hours ago

Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx

19 hours ago

.Hi lover boy....u mite have just gone up to a 7 after that lovely message, thankyou, ur naughty lover girl Xx Jodie 😘 Xx πŸ’˜

1 day ago

To Jodie my darling lover girl thank you for earlier you were amazing as usual. I think your a beautiful person and I just love our relationship. Your naughty lover boy xx❀️

2 days ago

Hello Jodie XXX my sexxxxxxy sexxxxxxy lover friend.dirty secret.yeah having nice time away. Thanks x glad ur missen me..lol iem missen u as we'll .chat latter ??if I can.ur always on mind. Ur hormy fucker peter.xx

2 days ago

Well my naughty lover girl at least you know tomorrow will be worth waiting for. I hope you’ll forgive me for tonight but this morning tells me you already have. Chat tomorrow Your naughty lover boy.β€οΈπŸ’‹

2 days ago

.Hi Peter my horny bastard, hope ur having a good time, and not missing me as much as I am u....ur always on my mind speak soon Xx ur dirty little secret 😘 Xx

2 days ago

.Well, my sexy, gorgeous lover boy, again a lovely surprise, thankyou, shame about tonight, but enjoy footie....hands in pockets πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ lol, speak tomoz night Xx ur naughty girl Jodie 😘 Xx ❀️

3 days ago

Well naughty lover girl, I’m so glad I accepted your invitation you were so hot and so insatiable. Make sure you are ready for a repeat plus session on Wednesday evening. Your darling lover boy. xxx

4 days ago

My naughty lover girl, I can’t say I’ve recovered but I cannot turn down an invite from such a sexy lady as you so be ready darling. Your lover boy xxxπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

4 days ago

.And u did George....more than once!!! Speak soon..... Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

4 days ago

.Well, my darling lover boy, that was certainly a lovely surprise.... hopefully chat again later, if u recover by thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ lol Xx ur naughty girl, Jodie 😘 Xx

5 days ago

Need to fuck you. Cock so hard all for you. Love George. XXX 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

1 week ago

.Hi Mr D and Mr anon....thankyou re comments about my pussy....why not give me a call and see how wet u can make it?? Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 week ago

.Thanks Martin....looking forward to the filthy chat I'm sure we will have Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 week ago

.Hi, my horny golfer 🏌️🏌️ missing u....plz ring me Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 week ago

.Hi Paul, that was a nice early suprise....hope package got delivered ok? Hopefully, chat later, missing u lover boy Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 week ago

.Well Dave, that was great....roll on next call!!! Loved striping for u πŸ˜‰ Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 week ago

Hi Joyce, thanks for this morning it was amazing yet again. I'll sort out a time so you can chat to Louise and I, thanks Martin

1 week ago

You have a lovely pussy

1 week ago

Thanks Jodie fantastic Dave xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page