Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­πŸ«
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❀ 😍 πŸ’– Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 17 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 17 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Julie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Julie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7194

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Julie (Pin 7194)

Julie

Photos of Julie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Julie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Julie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
235 comments

Hi guys, my agent number is 7194, I am blonde, curvy, Mature Irish granny. I have a really naughty side and love nothing more than dressing up in my sexy lingerie showing off my 38 DD tits so come on guys, why don't you come and join me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7194 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Julie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7194

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Julie

20 hours ago

Hi my gorgeous Julie, I’m glad I surprised you this morning and you were as sexy as you always are. You are an awesome lady and always a pleasure to be with. Your naughty boy❀️ xxx

4 days ago

Hi my naughty boy I will do my best to be on at those times on thur night .love Julie x

5 days ago

Hiya Julie, naughty boy + sexy lover = fantastic session of pleasure. You were so up for it, let’s have more of the same on Thursday 8 to 9 pm. Your naughty boy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’¦

1 week ago

Hi my naughty boy hope you enjoyed your weekend with your family and special time.i will do my very best to be on at that time on Thursday night just for you .till then love Julie❀

1 week ago

Hi Julie, my gorgeous friend and sexy lover is Thursday 8 to 9pm ok for you. I can’t wait to continue where we left off last time. You have become very special to me as I think you know. Chat Thursday. Your naughty boy xxx

2 weeks ago

Once again thank you my naughty boy last night was amazing. Till next time love Julie x

2 weeks ago

Hi Julie my gorgeous friend and lover. I thought last night was special and must be repeated if at all possible. You were everything I could want and more so thank you. Your Naughty Boy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Gordon we will do our nice sexy chat again soon .love Julie x

2 weeks ago

Hi Julie. It's been a wee while since we had a nice sexy chat. I hope make contact again soon. Gordon

2 weeks ago

Hi my naughty boy Thursday is a date Love Julie x

2 weeks ago

Hi Julie my friend and lover, last night was another great night for us. I think we bring the best and worst out of each other and I just love it. So thank you darling. Try to chat sometime Thursday. With love your Naughty Boy xxx

2 weeks ago

Hello Julie, would you be up for a 1 hour special on Wednesday around 9pm so we won’t have to rush anything. Cmon you know you want to.Your Naughty Boy xxx

2 weeks ago

Your gorgeous lover will go on Tues night around 9pm can do little if you give me a time that suits you.tell then love Julie x

3 weeks ago

Hi my gorgeous lover Julie, thanks for your message I will call on Tuesday what is the latest you can be on. I really need to spend some more time with you to continue the special relationship that we have. Have a really good weekend can’t wait unt

3 weeks ago

Hi my naughty boy my shopping trip was a success thank you. Can't wait till we catch up again soon .if we don't talk have a lovely week end and be good.love Julie x

3 weeks ago

Hi Julie, I hope your shopping trip was as rewarding as our sexy liaison this morning. I love every second we spend together, speak again very soon .Love Naughty Boy xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi my naughty boy I will do my best to be on around 6pm and again 9pm hope those times suit you.looking forward to it already.love Julie x

3 weeks ago

Hi Julie please let me know what time you will be on on Tuesday. as we have some catching up to doπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ Love Naughty Boy xxx

3 weeks ago

New caller your balls will well and truly sucked dry. Can't wait love Julie x

4 weeks ago

Hi Julie Looking forward to you draining my balls….New Caller Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories