Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 10 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy °♡° "xx
  • 10 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 10 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. 💋👗👄👙👅👠👗

Phone Sex Profiles: Julie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Julie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7194

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Julie (Pin 7194)

Julie

Photos of Julie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Julie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Julie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
292 comments

Hi guys, my agent number is 7194, I am blonde, curvy, Mature Irish granny. I have a really naughty side and love nothing more than dressing up in my sexy lingerie showing off my 38 DD tits so come on guys, why don't you come and join me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7194 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Julie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7194

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Julie

2 weeks ago

Hi William try tonight around 9pm be lovely to catch up and have a sexy chat Love Julie ❤

3 weeks ago

Hello, Julie, I haven't spoken to you for some time How are you I would love a sexy chat with you soon Thank you Lots of love William xxx ❤❤❤😇😇😇

1 month ago

Hi Jason I would try and be on most evenings around 9. Looking forward to some horny fun.love Julie ♥️

1 month ago

I HAVE JUST READ YOUR PROFILE AND SEEN YOUR PICS WOW!X WHEN CAN I CATCH YOU FOR SOME HOT CHAT,JASON IN BRISTOL XX

1 month ago

Thanks Mark a 69 sounds lovely ♥️

1 month ago

Love to 69 babe, Mark.

2 months ago

Hi my caller I would be on most mornings Love Julie ❤

2 months ago

Hi Julie I would love to chat when will u be online

2 months ago

Thanks my caller about set up for the weekend Was my pleasure love Julie ❤

2 months ago

Thanks Julie - set me up for the weekend - speak soon x

2 months ago

A foot wank now that sounds nice .I have pretty size 5 feet painted toe nails . Call me anytime love Julie ❤

2 months ago

Julie, can you cater for a foot wank?

3 months ago

Antony of course I will look forward to it. Love Julie x

3 months ago

Will you wear some green silky underwear for me next time love Antony xx

3 months ago

Hi my Derry caller sorry you havnt got a hold of me . Hopefully we will catch up very soon have missed you Love Julie ❤

3 months ago

Hey Julie your old Derry caller here been tryna catch you on here we need a catch up 😉x

3 months ago

Thank you William that's means alot Hopefully chat again very soon Love Julie ❤

3 months ago

Julie Thank you for a wonderful chat and a truly memorable horny session You are such a lovely person and a pleasure to talk to Lots of love William xxx :)

3 months ago

Miss you to my naughty boy hopefully chat very very soon. Love Julie ❤

3 months ago

Thanks John glad you enjoyed as usual. Chat soon .love Julie ❤

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page