Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Julie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Julie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7194

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Julie (Pin 7194)

Julie

Photos of Julie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Julie

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Julie is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9633 & enter pin 7194

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

118 comments

Hi guys, my agent number is 7194, I am blonde, curvy, Mature Irish granny. I have a really naughty side and love nothing more than dressing up in my sexy lingerie showing off my 38 DD tits so come on guys, why don't you come and join me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7194 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Julie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7194

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Julie

4 days ago

Thank you for your kind words my recent caller. Hopefully chat again soon.love julie x

4 days ago

Hello Julie,I just wanted to thank you for our recent tel conversation,you were friendly,charming and good !Ian hope you remember me,if not you will remember the accent!

1 week ago

Hi my Derry caller I will be on tomorrow morning and tomorrow night .Saturday morning. And after lunch on sunday.look forward to catching up with you .love Juliex

1 week ago

Hi Julie Derry caller here! Missed you a lot lately, can you tell me when suits next for a catch up? xx

2 weeks ago

You are very welcome Bob glad i could be of service lol chat soon love Julie x

2 weeks ago

Wonderful call yesterday, following your instructions, looking forward to chatting to you again. Bob.

1 month ago

Hi Julie I love talking to my lovely nurse xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Julie I love talking to my lovely nurse xxxx

2 months ago

Hi my Derry caller I will be on sat and Sun morning and sat and sun night .can't wait to catch up.Julie x

2 months ago

Hi Julie! Hope you’ll be on this weekend we need a catch up, (Derry caller) missing that voice😊x

3 months ago

Oh that's great about your feet, Julie, when will you be online?

3 months ago

A sexy foot wank sounds good. Feet ready when you are. Julie x

3 months ago

Hey Julie, a foot wank would be super sexy right now, are your feet all ready lol?

3 months ago

Hi I will do my very best to be on at 10 especially for your 11 inch cock .love Julie

3 months ago

Will you be on around 10pm or later, my 11" cock wants you to play with it xx

3 months ago

Thank you so much Jon.love Julie x

3 months ago

You a re beautiful love jon

3 months ago

Hi my Derry caller look forward to it.love Julie x

3 months ago

Hi Julie hope your keeping well, hoping to catch you tomorrow evening thanks (Derry caller)

3 months ago

Can't wait to play with your 11inch cock.catch me on most days mornings and again evenings.looking forward to our play time .love Julie .

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page