Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Sadie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sadie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 6270

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sadie (Pin 6270)

Sadie

Photos of Sadie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sadie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sadie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
149 comments

Hello I'm Sadie, I'm a petite 48 year old who doesn't mind having a bit of fun. I'm 5ft2' with long dark hair, hazel eyes and a very sexy body. I would love someone to talk to who would like a naughty lady to put a smile on there face. So come on guys, call Sadie for some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 6270 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sadie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 6270

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sadie

2 weeks ago

I want to wake up with you babe I want to be there when you open your eyes. I want you to Bethe first thing that I see I want to wake up with youxxxxxxDennis the menacek,

2 weeks ago

Enjoyed our chat last night sexy lady look forward to chatting to you again , you are lovely . John xx

2 weeks ago

I’d love to get my tongue into that gorgeous cunt Sadie. And finger your arsehole while I was doing it Love Danny

2 months ago

Teach me something naughty mature lady

2 months ago

Great sadie love you crossing your sexy legs and showing a bit of stocking top.horny alan xxx

3 months ago

Give me a call Roy and show me a good time xxxsadie

3 months ago

Oh Sadie what a beautiful body you have absolutely stunning would love to lick your fanny all night love xx Roy xx

3 months ago

Come and call me fellas. 11pm- 2.30am most days x

3 months ago

I’d love too xx

3 months ago

Suck my dick

3 months ago

Wow Roy that is so hot xxx

5 months ago

Oh Sadie what a beautiful fanny you have would love to drink your piss out of it then lick it clean until your juice came in my mouth love xx Roy xx

9 months ago

Sadie what's your bra size please? Xx

9 months ago

Lovely

10 months ago

A good shag

10 months ago

Tried to call at 01:47 but you was Offline

10 months ago

Horny bitch

1 year ago

Shy at first but once she gets going, she’s unstoppable.

1 year ago

Loved our fuck baby xxxxxxxx naughty girl xxxxxx Peter xxxx

1 year ago

Sultry saucy sexy sadie,Superb.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories