Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 minutes ago about JJ
    Lee - wow, that call got hot and intense especially when 2became 3&then4. But,please, I need/want more! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 30 minutes ago about Lexi
    When are you on Lexi? Mark x x
  • 1 hour ago about Tina
    Could you please be on about 7 pm tomorrow Thursday so we could have a really good time I'm imagining you pushing my face into your wet hairy sweet smelling muff please try to be on love Dave xxxxx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Anthony - mmmm,now that would be telling!! Or maybe I will see how I feel on the day?! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sexy Sadie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sexy Sadie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 6270

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sexy Sadie (Pin 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Photos of Sexy Sadie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sexy Sadie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sexy Sadie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
231 comments

Sexy Sadie is my name and pleasure is my game and boy am I ready to play! I am a very experienced mature woman in my naughty 40's. I know what I like and I know what I want! I want cock, fingers and tongue to get this pussy wet! Are you the one to get me wet and give me a good orgasm? Sexy-Sadie is ready to play. Call me on and enter PIN 6270 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sexy Sadie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 6270

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sexy Sadie

3 weeks ago

Things we enjoy together Your Legs 🦵 over My Shoulders so my Tongue makes you Cum. Fucking you then giving your Cunt a French Kiss …N…X

4 weeks ago

Sexy Sadie what a lady well named , just emptied my heavy balls into her fabulous cunt , bumhole and over her beautiful face and lovely big tits , what a great Fuck , thanks SS XX jACK

1 month ago

I’ve never sucked sucked such Beautiful Nipples. But they are Beautiful Nipples on Beautiful Tits. Fucking you is not just a Pleasure it is an Honour…N…X

1 month ago

So you like Hard be Dicks …….Well mine is Yours anytime you want not Only a Hard One but Ready for Action One. ….N…

1 month ago

Wow! Your Hair is Lovely…Your Face is Beautiful…Your Tits are Gorgeous… Your Arse is Fantastic…but Yoir Cunt is Perfection…You are the most Perfect Fuck no I’ve ever had…Thank You …N …X N X

1 month ago

I have a very hard duck Please 🙏 put your Legs over My Shoulders so I can Kis that Beautiful Pussy and give it a French Kiss …N….N

1 month ago

Loving your new pictures x

1 month ago

Sadie want to call you again but do you only do the graveyard shift?

1 month ago

I’ve Fucked many women Yoi are the Bedt Fuck Ever. I’ve Tasted Many Cunts Yours is the Sweetest

1 month ago

You are Perfection your Cunt is so Sweet tasting. in fact it tastes like expensive Champagne. Fucking you is like being Heaven. Thank you x

1 month ago

Thank you sexy lady, beautiful cum in cheating wifes Panties last night, didn't get sloppy seconds this morning. Will be back for catch up soon. Dave

1 month ago

Please come on soon...I CUM without doing anything just looking at your Pictures and | I CUM...Looking at Your gorgeous Bum makes me explode everywhere...and your Delicious Sweet Pussy I want to bury My Tongue in it and make you CUM...Please...CUM ON

2 months ago

her moist pussy her eyes are shut her imagination running wild she arched her back offering her pussy in her thoughts, she was feeling that penis sliding in and out rubbing herself faster her mind and fingers had brought her to an intense orgasm.

2 months ago

Sadie lay on her back on her bed, cupping her naked breast with one hand teasing her nipple with the other, feeling it getting more aroused before swapping breast she felt the tingling in her pussy her hand strayed she was rubbing her clit,

2 months ago

hi Sadie, hope you liked the sensual massage and you check out my erotic stories under the 'dirty sex tab' posted under the name 'Mr Magic Massage' Andy xx

3 months ago

Hi sexy do you have phone sex with girls too?

3 months ago

You have face, hair and eyes to die for. Opportunities are rare but I will keep hoping to catch you!! Tom

4 months ago

What a great woman, really made my night after a hard work day with her dirty talk.

5 months ago

Just got off the phone to this sexy woman. Well worth it cam4. Would call her again and again sam_314

5 months ago

When you online babe?x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page