Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Thanks so much Selwyn.... xxxxx Casey-Rae xx
  • 13 hours ago about Nicola
    Tie a rope around me lads got my torch and im going in 🔦
  • 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hello Casey-Rae! Happy birthday to a special lady! I hope you received my card. I hope you have a good day! Keep saff and be careful. You are a wonderful person.Lots of love .Selwyn.
  • 14 hours ago about Lacey
    Hello Mr Marathon Man I've really been enjoying our nights together too my darling. I love listening to you cum hard for me. I cannot wait for more every night with you is awesome my darling. All my love Lacey xxx
  • 14 hours ago about Ellie
    Hi sexy Danny you make me so wet xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Storm

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Storm on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7025

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Storm (Pin 7025)

Storm

Photos of Storm

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Storm

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Storm isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3 comments

Hi my name is Storm. I’m in my 40’s, dark hair, dark eyes, a very curvy figure, big arse, big tits, big nipples the ones you like to suck. I’m flirtatious, passionate, bubbly, kinky and full of naughty fun. My agent number is 7025. Remember me. Call me on and enter PIN 7025 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Storm on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7025

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Storm

1 month ago

Master Andy wants you!

1 month ago

Hi storm i want you now please. Master Andy xx

2 months ago

Hi Storm, what a name. What's your bra size please hun? Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page