Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE ☺💑💗💗💗 xxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amber

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amber on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 7165

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amber (Pin 7165)

Amber

Photos of Amber

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amber

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amber isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
85 comments

Hi, I’m Amber. I’m 5ft 9" tall, a dancer and Indian. I have blue eyes, 36 GG breast and long dark blonde hair that goes all the way down to my bottom. My number is 7165, that’s Amber waiting for your call, 7165. Look forward to hearing from you soon, don’t make me wait mwah. Call me on and enter PIN 7165 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amber on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 7165

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amber

2 weeks ago

when are you back Amber!

1 month ago

Amber have your tits ever been bigger than GG?

2 months ago

Hi darling usman here when r u. Back online

5 months ago

Amiiiii jaaaaan when will you be onlineee

5 months ago

Amber: Guess who’s back with that monster 11.5in. Toy boy! Luke I miss you already xxx

5 months ago

Amber: Hey Steve! That wee sesh was so awesom. #delicious #wow . Come play again soon xxx

5 months ago

Amber: Roy you filthy filthy horror!! Great having you back babe xxx

6 months ago

Amber: Hey there Sam!! What a sesh! I wanked so much & so often after talking to you :) come play with me again soon xxx

6 months ago

Amber: Junaid when are we gonna hook up again xxx

6 months ago

Amber: Dave is back :) . Can’t wait to hear how the elaborate wooing ends up. Good luck baby xxxx

6 months ago

Amber: that was so fab Ian :) . Can’t wait to try Manchester out now xxxx

6 months ago

Ms Amber, sorry missed you, keep me posted if your on this sat or next sat can't wait to resume the charm of Romeo from Brum! catch you soon Kapoor!

6 months ago

Amber: Hello Mr & Mrs Dave :D . That was so much fun #uh-laa—laa xxxx

6 months ago

Amber: Osman I’m online baby :) . Drop by ;) xxx

6 months ago

Hi amber osman here when will u be on

6 months ago

Amber: Well Romeo darling I’m on later this pm if I can be of service :p lol xxxx

6 months ago

Hi Amber; Hope your behaving with the Bollywood curves in Holland! I bet you can't wait to resume with Romeo, keep me posted when your on next!

6 months ago

Amber: you’re so good & lovely James ;) come unload on me again xxx

6 months ago

Amber: So so hot & wild Rhun :D . Surely up for more wild times xxxx

6 months ago

Amber: Have a fab weekend Michael & speak soon xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Kelsey-Jo
(PIN: 1783)

Kelsey-Jo

JJ
(PIN: 1673)