Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 4 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 7080

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7080)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
110 comments

Hi I’m Amelia, I’m a naughty forty business woman who loves to take any kind of dictation. I have long dark hair, green eyes and luscious lips. I have long legs and love wearing stilettos and suits. I would love to speak to you my agent number is 7080 Call me on and enter PIN 7080 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 7080

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

1 month ago

Amelia have your boobs ever been any bigger?

1 month ago

Love you

3 months ago

The 2nd pic and last pic.... Id love to lick, finger and fuck ur ass in them positions. Ru single babe? Belfast Danny x

3 months ago

Gorgeous xx

3 months ago

36DD with big nipples, ready for you xx

3 months ago

Hi Amelia, what's your bra size please? Xx

4 months ago

Gorgeous Amelia first time with this amazing woman won't be the last soooooo sexy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹David πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

4 months ago

Bring it on babe xx

4 months ago

I got a big hard cock waiting for u bbe xxx michael

5 months ago

Hi not spoken for some time photo 5 is still the best photo on this site will have get reacquainted very soon dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

5 months ago

Oooh Andy your welcome hope to speak to you soon xxxπŸ’‹

5 months ago

Amelia,thank you once again for a great afternoon chat and hot session on that King size bed of yours,hope you were as satisfied as I was,stunning lady with a perfect body,hoping for more to come before my return to the stormy North Sea Lots of Love Andy xxπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

5 months ago

I want you tonight for hours xx

5 months ago

I fucking love your big nipples I want you all night xx lp

5 months ago

Thanks Amelia,great chat and wank,balls completely emptied,will call again once fully replenished, Love you Lots Andy xxπŸ’‹

5 months ago

Hi Andy hope to speak to you soon and gave those balls a good seeing to. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

5 months ago

Hi Amelia,not spoken for a while,stuck in the stormy North Sea,back home soon,can't wait to speak again,my balls are bursting,need relief. Andy xx❀

5 months ago

Hi Dave i'm all yours xx

5 months ago

I wanna phone fuck you all day

5 months ago

I would love to lick your pusie Picture 5 dave one of your old callers in🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Donna
(PIN: 1897)