Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Clare isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
254 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

1 day ago

Great. Have your dildo at hand Thursday morning and I will call you then. Its gonna turn me on listening to you pleasuring yourself. I will have my cock out too. Look forward to having a naughty chat with you. xxx

2 days ago

yes i have a dildo its my little side kick hes always happy when i bring him out to play x x

5 days ago

Do you own a dildo or vibrator? I would love to listen to you playing with yourself. Let me know and I will call you and we can have a long naughty chat and get really horny together.

5 days ago

Do you have a dildo or vibrator? I wanna listen to you using it and playing with yourself. Let me know if you do and I will call you and we can have a long and naughty chat and get really horny together.

6 days ago

I'm looking forward to it you horny bitch, we'll all make sure you're well used .. πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’¦πŸ’¦.. speak soon naughty girl.. C xxx

1 week ago

i had a great chat with you and the thought of you and your mates paying me a visit sounds like a lot of fun im going to enjoy that x x speak soon x x

1 week ago

Had a great time with this hot horny and dirty girl this morning, promised to bring some mates round next time to gangbang her.. great girl.. speak soon C xx

1 week ago

I would love to be in lock down with Clare. This woman loves a nice hard cock to suck on and loves having her pussy licked until she cums and loves to be fucked all around her home in every position possible. Couldn't think of a more sexier and horny

2 weeks ago

Clare it’s dave sending you a big thank for taking the time to respond to my message glad to know you ok I put two other messages on but not been posted please take and we have a catch up has soon has it’s possible love our chats your a classy in

2 weeks ago

hi dave thankyou for your message im well and safe working from home will look forward to our chat no matter how long it may be x x

2 weeks ago

Hi Clare it’s dave keep safe super sexy classy lady not I work plant shut down so it may some time before we talk just keep safe β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

2 weeks ago

Danny from london with a super sexy voice was an amazing chat and your a very horny guy thank you so much and hope you call me again soon x x

2 weeks ago

Hey my Yorkshire lass, its Danny from London. So pleased to have made you cum and me too!! You horny little whore. Glad my voice turned you on and got you hot and bothered. Hope my cock was good enough for Clare's juicy cunt. It must be stretched and

3 weeks ago

Hi miss please let me know if I can call you. I know I've been absent but I will make it up to you being sluttier and more cock hungry than ever. I will do anything I beg you. Love NicoleπŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’„

3 weeks ago

hi danny was a very horny chat and i hope i get to speak to you again soon x x

4 weeks ago

Good I’ve missed our horny chats, love jon

4 weeks ago

Hey, it's Danny from the morning, I hope you had a great fucking, must have burst out with that orgasm!! Naughty girl

4 weeks ago

that sounds good jon i miss our horny chats cant wait x x

4 weeks ago

Hi Clare my cock tease fuck toy I’m going to be able to call you regularly very soon, love jon

1 month ago

hi dave my very horney guy from wales it was so good to finally get to chat and once again it was amazing i enjoy our calls very much thankyou x x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Tina
(PIN: 2617)