Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 4 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Joanie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Joanie on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 1262

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Joanie (Pin 1262)

Joanie

Photos of Joanie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Joanie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Joanie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
67 comments

Call me on and enter PIN 1262 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Joanie on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 1262

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Joanie

3 months ago

Hey Joanie, how busty are you? What's your bra size please? Xx

4 months ago

BILLY boy loved the way you talked to him xx xx

4 months ago

Love the way you talk to me xxx

4 months ago

cant wait for you to give me another blowjob and let me cum on your face luv dave

5 months ago

please please joanie come back online asap as you cannot beat a horny busty blonde,+ missing u to talk too.

6 months ago

Hi Joanne ThanKyou for last night you were fantastic. Will speak to you soon. Newbie John x

7 months ago

love a sexy threesome with you joanie and jj with loads of licking sucking and fucking hmmm yesss.

8 months ago

Joanie, love you sexy, Billy x

8 months ago

Joanie, you were so so close tonight xx Billy

9 months ago

Joannie my gorgeous leather goddess, as always you were fantastic tonight xxxx james

9 months ago

Stunning I need her again

9 months ago

Am in love with you 😘 your just amazing making me wank your lee πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

9 months ago

Hello gorgeous am lee your arse is so amazing would love to cum right up it πŸ’‹

9 months ago

I want to, you want to, let's do it xx

9 months ago

Joanie, i want you to play with me xxx Billy

9 months ago

Joanie, what an amazing lady your are, I love pleasing you and doing what you want me to do to you and for me - and I love you for doing what I want Billy xx

9 months ago

Joanne, Billy wants you know what xx

9 months ago

Joanne, you know what Billy wants

10 months ago

Hi joannie u lovely big tits i like put cold ice cream over ur tits an body then lick it of an then u put all my hard cock why u give me blow job i will lick ur wet juice pussy an give u good fucking after love john xxxx.

11 months ago

A shame our call got cut off when I ran out of credit. I was rubbing your breasts with oil and we were taking a shower together and you were about to rub your breasts on my penis before putting it your mouth and giving me a blow job and letting me cum in your mouth.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tina

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Babs
(PIN: 1944)