Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 4 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Julie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Julie on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 7194

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Julie (Pin 7194)

Julie

Photos of Julie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Julie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Julie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
83 comments

Hi guys, my agent number is 7194, I am blonde, curvy, Mature Irish granny. I have a really naughty side and love nothing more than dressing up in my sexy lingerie showing off my 38 DD tits so come on guys, why don't you come and join me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7194 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Julie on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 7194

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Julie

20 hours ago

Julie very horny proper play on Thursday Dave xxx

21 hours ago

Hi caller who missed me I'm on most mornings and try to go on again around 9pm Look forward to chatting .stay safe x

23 hours ago

Hi Julie, I have just missed you - when are you back on next ?

1 month ago

And you so enjoyed the pool Neville my pleasure as always. Love Julie x

1 month ago

It was great to see you by the pool neville

1 month ago

One of my callers looking when I'm on try sat morning Julie x

1 month ago

When are you on

1 month ago

Hiyah. Hoping you are free between 4 and 5 & wearing some VERY sexy lingerie

1 month ago

Thank you Neville for my valentines card was so lovely of you to think of me x

2 months ago

Hi Julie, we really connected this morning, I could talk to you all day long! As promised, I came a big load over some clips of mature blonde women wanking, and that TV girl you mentioned. Wow!!! Big hug D

2 months ago

Thank you Derek X

2 months ago

You are soooo lovely to be with Julie darling . Our wonderfully intimate conversation has me exploding with passion and excitement . Wish we could be together 24/7 . Lots of love Derek XXX

2 months ago

Your welcome Derek it was my pleasure and a lovely wake up for me also x

2 months ago

Spooning against your beautiful body is absolutely thrilling Julie darling . Thank you for such an exciting start to the day . Love you . Derek XXX

2 months ago

Nice of you to bend over in your bedroom what a beautiful ass next time put my tongue deep inside

2 months ago

Hi it’s dave from 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Really enjoyed our brief and very informative chat yesterday afternoon leaned an awful lot when taking to you your one classy lady but when the time comes you certainly know how to get down and dirty l

3 months ago

Hi Julie, I love an Irish accent. Especially one that can talk really dirty. I’d love the feel of my hard cock in your gorgeous wet cunt. How filthy can you be Julie? Love Danny x

3 months ago

It really was the most lovely experience . You are my dream girl Julie , a delight to talk to and imagine I am cuddling . Lots of love , Derek XXX

3 months ago

Happy new year Derek I told you so you waited so long for me and you got me all to yourself on a very special night of the year.hope 2020 is a good one for you.chat soon love Julie x

3 months ago

We certainly brought 2019 to an end in a memorable fashion Julie darling when your bathrobe slipped off .What a fabulous body you have got . You said I would sleep well after that and you were quite right !! Happy New Year and lots of love .XXX Derek

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 7066)

Beth

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)