Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE ☺💑💗💗💗 xxxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lana on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lana (Pin 7060)

Lana

Photos of Lana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
221 comments

Hey guys, my name is Lana. I am a kinky, petite, shaved, blonde who loves to take a walk on the wild side. I can be dominate, submissive or just incredible filthy. Do you think that you can handle me? There's only one way to find out. My agent number is 7060 call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lana on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 7060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lana

1 week ago

Hey guys, have been ill for a while but back now, looking forward to playing with you all x

4 weeks ago

Lana when will you be back, I’m missing you like crazy! Love your Steve. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Lana will you please be on again soon I’m really missing you, I hope you’re ok. Love your Steve. Xx

1 month ago

I hope we can talk soon Lana, I really need my dose of Lana. (& I’m sorry, I didn’t mean all that last message, I don’t want you to be too hard on me, just really turned on when I wrote it, love you lots, Steve. Xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana, D was ill so Saturday night didn’t happen, I want you to be so rough & forceful with me later, I want you to fuck me like you hate me & I’ll take it all, I’m so up for it, I love you love Steve. Xxxxx

1 month ago

I want you to break me Lana, I’m so up for it now & tomorrow night. I will try harder to get hold of you & try harder to make you proud of me, both on our call & tomorrow night. (Gulp) love Steve xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana, been a while since we spoke, would love to catch up. Any chance you could be on tonight, Thursday, around 7? David

1 month ago

Steve, I have been on, you need to try harder, we have some making up to do, I am so going to break you.

2 months ago

Hi Lana when will you be on? I really need my Lana fix & am overdue on my training, I love you & am missing you, love from your Steve. Xxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Hi Lana I hope you’re ok, I’ve not been well or able to get hold of you for ages, I really need my Lana fix & D’s not happy with us, hope we can talk soon I need you & I love you, your Steve. Xxxxx

2 months ago

Lana when I talk to you I want you to ruin me, work me & be so full on with me, I want it & will handle, I want to be shouting out ICE, I want you to do your worst, love Steve. Xxxx

2 months ago

The next time I call I want you to be so demanding & in charge of me, I want to be your bitch, I want you to break me & have me begging you to stop & I want you to be rougher & more forceful with me than ever before, treat me like I’m your slut lov

2 months ago

Lana, We spoke for the first time this morning. I was at work having just looked up a secretary’s skirt. You came to my room, took off your tights and gave me a real good look (in future please wear stockings under your skirt). You then let me tou

2 months ago

Hi Lana when will you be on? I need my Lana fix & need to update you, I really need to be worked harder than ever, hope you’re ok love your Steve. Xxx

3 months ago

Hi Lana, you got me well & truly worked on Friday night, you could say I was a little sore after. I’m feeling better now but god I was made to work & I did it all for you & I would again if you want me to. I managed it! Love you Lana, love your boy

3 months ago

So you want to binge on my minge? You had better be fucking starving.

3 months ago

I want to binge on your minge.

3 months ago

I’m so sorry for provoking you. I’ve learnt my lesson, you worked me. I’m yours forever. Steve. Xx

3 months ago

Steve, why do you provoke me? You know it never ends well...

3 months ago

Hey Tom, you can have naughty thoughts of me wearing anything you want, also doing anything you want. Lana x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)